Housing Market Segmentation
No abstract is available for this item.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Bourassa, S.C. & Hoesli, M. & Macgregor, R.D., 1997. "Defining Residential Submarkets: Evidence from Sydney and Melbourne," Papers 97.14, Ecole des Hautes Etudes Commerciales, Universite de Geneve-.
- Goodman, Allen C., 1978. "Hedonic prices, price indices and housing markets," Journal of Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 5(4), pages 471-484, October.
- King, A Thomas & Mieszkowski, Peter, 1973. "Racial Discrimination, Segregation, and the Price of Housing," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 81(3), pages 590-606, May-June.
- Goodman, Allen C & Dubin, Robin A, 1990. "Sample Stratification with Non-nested Alternatives: Theory and a Hedonic Example," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 72(1), pages 168-173, February.
- Schnare, Ann B. & Struyk, Raymond J., 1976. "Segmentation in urban housing markets," Journal of Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 3(2), pages 146-166, April.
- Dale-Johnson, David, 1982. "An alternative approach to housing market segmentation using hedonic price data," Journal of Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 11(3), pages 311-332, May.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jhouse:v:7:y:1998:i:2:p:121-143. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.