Make Material Cultural Heritage Work
No abstract is available for this item.
|Date of creation:||May 2007|
|Date of revision:|
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: |
Phone: +39 011670 2704
Fax: +39 011670 2762
Web page: http://www.unito.it/
More information through EDIRC
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Cuccia Tiziana & Marrelli Massimo & Santagata Walter, 2007. "Collective Trademarks and Cultural Districts: the Case of San Gregorio Armeno - Naples," EBLA Working Papers 200701, University of Turin.
- Victor Ginsburgh & David Throsby, 2006.
"Handbook of the Eonomics of Art and Culture,"
ULB Institutional Repository
2013/152412, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Walter Santagata, 2002. "Cultural districts, property rights, and sustainable economic growth," Others 0210004, EconWPA.
- Walter Santagata, 2002. "Cultural Districts, Property Rights and Sustainable Economic Growth," International Journal of Urban and Regional Research, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 26(1), pages 9-23, 03.
- repec:cup:cbooks:9780521597135 is not listed on IDEAS
- Santagata Walter, 2002. "Cultural districts, property rights and sustainable economic growth," EBLA Working Papers 200201, University of Turin.
- Arindam Banik & Pradip K. Bhaumik, 2005. "Supporting the poor but skilled artisans by making assets available to them: an empirical investigation in rural India," Journal of International Development, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 17(1), pages 45-66.
- Stephen, Lynn, 1991. "Culture as a Resource: Four Cases of Self-Managed Indigenous Craft Production in Latin America," Economic Development and Cultural Change, University of Chicago Press, vol. 40(1), pages 101-30, October.
- Moreno Yasmin Jalil & Tabassum Arif & Santagata Walter, 2005. "Material cultural heritage and sustainable development," EBLA Working Papers 200507, University of Turin.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:uto:eblawp:200710. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Piero Cavaleri)or (Marina Grazioli)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.