Make Material Cultural Heritage Work
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Tiziana Cuccia & Massimo Marrelli & Walter Santagata, 2007.
"Collective Trademarks and Cultural Districts: The Case of San Gregorio Armeno, Naples,"
Chapters,in: Creative Cities, Cultural Clusters and Local Economic Development, chapter 5
Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Cuccia Tiziana & Marrelli Massimo & Santagata Walter, 2007. "Collective Trademarks and Cultural Districts: the Case of San Gregorio Armeno - Naples," EBLA Working Papers 200701, University of Turin.
- Walter Santagata, 2002. "Cultural districts, property rights, and sustainable economic growth," Others 0210004, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Stephen, Lynn, 1991. "Culture as a Resource: Four Cases of Self-Managed Indigenous Craft Production in Latin America," Economic Development and Cultural Change, University of Chicago Press, vol. 40(1), pages 101-130, October.
- Walter Santagata, 2002. "Cultural Districts, Property Rights and Sustainable Economic Growth," International Journal of Urban and Regional Research, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 26(1), pages 9-23, March.
- Barzel,Yoram, 1997. "Economic Analysis of Property Rights," Cambridge Books, Cambridge University Press, number 9780521597135.
- Santagata Walter, 2002. "Cultural districts, property rights and sustainable economic growth," EBLA Working Papers 200201, University of Turin.
- Victor Ginsburgh & David Throsby, 2006. "Handbook of the Eonomics of Art and Culture," ULB Institutional Repository 2013/152412, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Arindam Banik & Pradip K. Bhaumik, 2005. "Supporting the poor but skilled artisans by making assets available to them: an empirical investigation in rural India," Journal of International Development, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 17(1), pages 45-66.
- Moreno Yasmin Jalil & Tabassum Arif & Santagata Walter, 2005. "Material cultural heritage and sustainable development," EBLA Working Papers 200507, University of Turin.
- Giacomo Becattini & Marco Bellandi & Gabi Del Ottati & Fabio Sforzi, 2003. "From Industrial Districts to Local Development," Books, Edward Elgar Publishing, number 2884.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2007-06-30 (All new papers)
- NEP-CUL-2007-06-30 (Cultural Economics)
- NEP-LAB-2007-06-30 (Labour Economics)
- NEP-SOC-2007-06-30 (Social Norms & Social Capital)
- NEP-TUR-2007-06-30 (Tourism Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:uto:eblawp:200710. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Piero Cavaleri) or (Marina Grazioli). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ebtorit.html .