Make Material Cultural Heritage Work
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Tiziana Cuccia & Massimo Marrelli & Walter Santagata, 2007.
"Collective Trademarks and Cultural Districts: The Case of San Gregorio Armeno, Naples,"
Chapters,in: Creative Cities, Cultural Clusters and Local Economic Development, chapter 5
Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Cuccia Tiziana & Marrelli Massimo & Santagata Walter, 2007. "Collective Trademarks and Cultural Districts: the Case of San Gregorio Armeno - Naples," EBLA Working Papers 200701, University of Turin.
- Walter Santagata, 2002. "Cultural districts, property rights, and sustainable economic growth," Others 0210004, EconWPA.
- Stephen, Lynn, 1991. "Culture as a Resource: Four Cases of Self-Managed Indigenous Craft Production in Latin America," Economic Development and Cultural Change, University of Chicago Press, vol. 40(1), pages 101-130, October.
- Walter Santagata, 2002. "Cultural Districts, Property Rights and Sustainable Economic Growth," International Journal of Urban and Regional Research, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 26(1), pages 9-23, March.
- Barzel,Yoram, 1997. "Economic Analysis of Property Rights," Cambridge Books, Cambridge University Press, number 9780521597135, Fall.
- Santagata Walter, 2002. "Cultural districts, property rights and sustainable economic growth," EBLA Working Papers 200201, University of Turin.
- Victor Ginsburgh & David Throsby, 2006. "Handbook of the Eonomics of Art and Culture," ULB Institutional Repository 2013/152412, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Arindam Banik & Pradip K. Bhaumik, 2005. "Supporting the poor but skilled artisans by making assets available to them: an empirical investigation in rural India," Journal of International Development, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 17(1), pages 45-66.
- Moreno Yasmin Jalil & Tabassum Arif & Santagata Walter, 2005. "Material cultural heritage and sustainable development," EBLA Working Papers 200507, University of Turin.
- Giacomo Becattini & Marco Bellandi & Gabi Del Ottati & Fabio Sforzi, 2003. "From Industrial Districts to Local Development," Books, Edward Elgar Publishing, number 2884, June.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2007-06-30 (All new papers)
- NEP-CUL-2007-06-30 (Cultural Economics)
- NEP-LAB-2007-06-30 (Labour Economics)
- NEP-SOC-2007-06-30 (Social Norms & Social Capital)
- NEP-TUR-2007-06-30 (Tourism Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:uto:eblawp:200710. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Piero Cavaleri) or (Marina Grazioli). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ebtorit.html .