Cultural-Products Industries And Urban Economic Development: Prospects For Growth And Market Contestation In Global Context
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Walter Santagata, 2002. "Cultural districts, property rights, and sustainable economic growth," Others 0210004, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Carol Ekinsmyth, 2002. "Project Organization, Embeddedness and Risk in Magazine Publishing," Regional Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 36(3), pages 229-243.
- Jane Bryan & Steve Hill & Max Munday & Annette Roberts, 2000. "Assessing the role of the arts and cultural industries in a local economy," Environment and Planning A, Pion Ltd, London, vol. 32(8), pages 1391-1408, August.
- Dominic Power & Daniel Hallencreutz, 2002.
"Profiting from Creativity? The Music Industry in Stockholm, Sweden and Kingston, Jamaica,"
Environment and Planning A,
, vol. 34(10), pages 1833-1854, October.
- Dominic Power & Daniel Hallencreutz, 2002. "Profiting from creativity? The music industry in Stockholm, Sweden and Kingston, Jamaica," Environment and Planning A, Pion Ltd, London, vol. 34(10), pages 1833-1854, October.
- K Bassett, 1993. "Urban cultural strategies and urban regeneration: a case study and critique," Environment and Planning A, Pion Ltd, London, vol. 25(12), pages 1773-1788, December.
- Carlo Pietrobelli & Tatiana Olarte Barrera, 2002. "Enterprise Clusters and Industrial Districts in Colombia's Fashion Sector†," European Planning Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 10(5), pages 541-562, July.
- K Bassett, 1993. "Urban Cultural Strategies and Urban Regeneration: A Case Study and Critique," Environment and Planning A, , vol. 25(12), pages 1773-1788, December.
- Wolf Heydebrand & Annalisa Mirón, 2002. "Constructing innovativeness in new-media start-up firms," Environment and Planning A, Pion Ltd, London, vol. 34(11), pages 1951-1984, November.
- Walter Santagata, 2002. "Cultural Districts, Property Rights and Sustainable Economic Growth," International Journal of Urban and Regional Research, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 26(1), pages 9-23, March.
- Andrew Leyshon, 2001. "Time - space (and digital) compression: software formats, musical networks, and the reorganisation of the music industry," Environment and Planning A, Pion Ltd, London, vol. 33(1), pages 49-77, January.
- W.B. Beyers, 2002. "Culture, Services and Regional Development," The Service Industries Journal, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 22(1), pages 4-34, January.
- Peter Newman, 2000. "Cultural production, place and politics on the South Bank of the Thames," International Journal of Urban and Regional Research, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 24(1), pages 9-24, March.
- Santagata Walter, 2002. "Cultural districts, property rights and sustainable economic growth," EBLA Working Papers 200201, University of Turin.
- María García & Yolanda Fernández & José Zofío, 2003. "The Economic Dimension of the Culture and Leisure Industry in Spain: National, Sectoral and Regional Analysis," Journal of Cultural Economics, Springer;The Association for Cultural Economics International, vol. 27(1), pages 9-30, February.
- Louise Crewe, 1996. "Material Culture: Embedded Firms, Organizational Networks and the Local Economic Development of a Fashion Quarter," Regional Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 30(3), pages 257-272.
- Aksoy, Asu & Robins, Kevin, 1992. "Hollywood for the 21st Century: Global Competition for Critical Mass in Image Markets," Cambridge Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 16(1), pages 1-22, March.
- Monique Vervaeke & Benedicte Lefebvre, 2002. "Design Trades and Inter-firm Relationships in the Nord-Pas de Calais Textile Industry," Regional Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 36(6), pages 661-673.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
More about this item
- R - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2005-11-12 (All new papers)
- NEP-CUL-2005-11-12 (Cultural Economics)
- NEP-GEO-2005-11-12 (Economic Geography)
- NEP-URE-2005-11-12 (Urban & Real Estate Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wpa:wuwpur:0511005. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (EconWPA). General contact details of provider: https://econwpa.ub.uni-muenchen.de .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.