Hollywood for the 21st Century: Global Competition for Critical Mass in Image Markets
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Rachel E. Kranton & Deborah F. Minehart, 1999. "Vertical Integration: Networks, and Markets," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 1231, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
- Carlo Boshetti & Gian Marzocchi, 1998. "Complementary Resources, Appropriability and Vertical Interfirm Relations in the Italian Movie Industry," Journal of Management & Governance, Springer;Accademia Italiana di Economia Aziendale (AIDEA), vol. 2(1), pages 37-70, March.
- Rosenfeld, Martin T. W. & Hornych, Christoph, 2008. "Is There a Way for Old Industrial Districts to Become Attractive for Cultural Industry? The Case of Media Businesses in Halle (Saale), Germany," IWH Discussion Papers 15/2008, Halle Institute for Economic Research (IWH).
- Allen J Scott, 2005. "Cultural-Products Industries And Urban Economic Development: Prospects For Growth And Market Contestation In Global Context," Urban/Regional 0511005, EconWPA.
- Leona Achtenhagen & Robert Picard, 2014. "Challenges and success factors in media cluster development: a review of contemporary knowledge," Chapters,in: Agglomeration, Clusters and Entrepreneurship, chapter 10, pages 221-251 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Scott, Allen J., 2002. "A new map of Hollywood and the world," ERSA conference papers ersa02p521, European Regional Science Association.
- Nachum, Lilach & Keeble, David, 2003. "MNE linkages and localised clusters: foreign and indigenous firms in the media cluster of Central London," Journal of International Management, Elsevier, vol. 9(2), pages 171-192.
- Pratt, Andy C., 1997. "The cultural industries sector: its definition and character from secondary sources on employment and trade, Britain 1984-91," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 21419, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Leona Achtenhagen & Robert G. Picard, 2011. "Media Clusters: Development Paths and Core Issues," Chapters,in: Media Clusters, chapter 3 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Beatriz Plaza & Pilar González-Casimiro & Paz Moral-Zuazo & Courtney Waldron, 2015. "Culture-led city brands as economic engines: theory and empirics," The Annals of Regional Science, Springer;Western Regional Science Association, vol. 54(1), pages 179-196, January.
- Charles H. Davis, 2011. "The Toronto Media Cluster: Between Culture and Commerce," Chapters,in: Media Clusters, chapter 10 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Beatriz Plaza & Pilar Gonzalez-Casimiro & Paz Moral-Zuazo & Courtney Waldron, 2013. "Culture-led City Brands as Economic Engines: Theory and Empirics," ACEI Working Paper Series AWP-05-2013, Association for Cultural Economics International, revised Oct 2013.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oup:cambje:v:16:y:1992:i:1:p:1-22. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Oxford University Press) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: https://academic.oup.com/cje .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .