Dynamic cities and creative clusters
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Jason Owen-Smith & Massimo Riccaboni & Fabio Pammolli & Walter W. Powell, 2002.
"A Comparison of U.S. and European University-Industry Relations in the Life Sciences,"
INFORMS, vol. 48(1), pages 24-43, January.
- Jason Owen-Smith & Massimo Riccaboni & Fabio Pammolli & Walter W. Powell, 2001. "A Comparison of U.S. And European University-Industry Relations in the Life Sciences," LEM Papers Series 2001/03, Laboratory of Economics and Management (LEM), Sant'Anna School of Advanced Studies, Pisa, Italy.
- Owen-Smith, Jason & Riccaboni, Massimo & Pammolli, Fabio & Powell, Walter W., 2002. "A Comparison of U.S. and European University-Industry Relations in the Life Sciences," MPRA Paper 15963, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Allen J. Scott, 1997. "The Cultural Economy of Cities," International Journal of Urban and Regional Research, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 21(2), pages 323-339, June.
- Edward L. Glaeser & Albert Saiz, 2003.
"The rise of the skilled city,"
04-2, Federal Reserve Bank of Philadelphia.
- Edward L. Glaeser & Albert Saiz, 2003. "The Rise of the Skilled City," NBER Working Papers 10191, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Edward L. Glaeser & Albert Saiz, 2003. "The Rise of the Skilled City," Harvard Institute of Economic Research Working Papers 2025, Harvard - Institute of Economic Research.
- Maryann P. Feldman & Johanna L. Francis, 2003. "Fortune Favours the Prepared Region: The Case of Entrepreneurship and the Capitol Region Biotechnology Cluster," European Planning Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 11(7), pages 765-788, October.
- Bob Jessop & Ngai-Ling Sum, 2000. "An Entrepreneurial City in Action: Hong Kong's Emerging Strategies in and for (Inter)Urban Competition," Urban Studies, Urban Studies Journal Limited, vol. 37(12), pages 2287-2313, November.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Roberta Comunian & Alessandra Faggian & Qian Cher Li, 2010. "Unrewarded careers in the creative class: The strange case of bohemian graduates," Papers in Regional Science, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 89(2), pages 389-410, June.
- Roberta Comunian, 2011. "Networks of knowledge and support. Mapping relations between public, private and not for profit sector in the creative economy," ERSA conference papers ersa10p275, European Regional Science Association.
- Wu, Weiping, 2007. "Cultivating Research Universities and Industrial Linkages in China: The Case of Shanghai," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 35(6), pages 1075-1093, June.
- Yawei Chen, 2012. "Making Shanghai a Creative City: Exploring the Creative Cluster Strategy from a Chinese Perspective," Chapters,in: Creative Knowledge Cities, chapter 17 Edward Elgar Publishing.
More about this item
KeywordsPublic Health Promotion; ICT Policy and Strategies; Health Monitoring&Evaluation; Decentralization; Agricultural Knowledge&Information Systems; ICT Policy and Strategies; Health Monitoring&Evaluation; Agricultural Knowledge&Information Systems; Educational Technology and Distance Education; Agricultural Research;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2005-02-06 (All new papers)
- NEP-CUL-2005-02-06 (Cultural Economics)
- NEP-CWA-2005-02-06 (Central & Western Asia)
- NEP-ENT-2005-02-06 (Entrepreneurship)
- NEP-GEO-2005-02-06 (Economic Geography)
- NEP-INO-2005-02-06 (Innovation)
- NEP-URE-2005-02-06 (Urban & Real Estate Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wbk:wbrwps:3509. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Roula I. Yazigi). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/dvewbus.html .