Report NEP-URE-2005-02-06This is the archive for NEP-URE, a report on new working papers in the area of Urban & Real Estate Economics. Steve Ross issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Richard Arnott & Eren Inci, 2005. "An Integrated Model of Downtown Parking and Traffic Congestion," Boston College Working Papers in Economics 608, Boston College Department of Economics.
- Angel De la Fuente & Juan F. Jimeno, 2005. "The Private and Fiscal Returns to Schooling and the Effect of Public Policies on Private Incentives to Invest in Education: A General Framework and Some Results for the EU," CESifo Working Paper Series 1392, CESifo Group Munich.
- Ellen Moons & Bert Saveyn & Stef Proost & Martin Hermy, 2005. "Optimal location of new forests in a suburban area," Energy, Transport and Environment Working Papers Series ete0502, Katholieke Universiteit Leuven, Centrum voor Economische Studiën, Energy, Transport and Environment.
- J. Christiaens & P. Windels & S. Vanslembrouck, 2004. "Accounting and Management Reform in Local Authorities: A Tool for Evaluating Empirically the Outcomes," Working Papers of Faculty of Economics and Business Administration, Ghent University, Belgium 04/277, Ghent University, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration.
- Niall O’Higgins, 2004. "Recent Trends in Youth Labour Markets and Youth Employment Policy in Europe and Central Asia," CELPE Discussion Papers 85, CELPE - Centre of Labour Economics and Economic Policy, University of Salerno, Italy.
- Weiping Wu, 2005. "Dynamic cities and creative clusters," Policy Research Working Paper Series 3509, The World Bank.