The Hong Kong Advantage
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:eee:touman:v:62:y:2017:i:c:p:360-376 is not listed on IDEAS
- Sharif, Naubahar & Huang, Can, 2012.
"Innovation strategy, firm survival and relocation: The case of Hong Kong-owned manufacturing in Guangdong Province, China,"
Elsevier, vol. 41(1), pages 69-78.
- Sharif, Naubahar & Huang, Can, 2010. "Innovation strategy, firm survival and relocation: The case of Hong Kong-owned manufacturing in Guangdong province, China," MERIT Working Papers 052, United Nations University - Maastricht Economic and Social Research Institute on Innovation and Technology (MERIT).
- Peter Hills & Peter Roberts, 2001. "Political Integration, Transboundary Pollution and Sustainability: Challenges for Environmental Policy in the Pearl River Delta Region," Journal of Environmental Planning and Management, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 44(4), pages 455-473.
- John Heywood & Xiangdong Wei, 2004. "Education and Signaling: Evidence from a Highly Competitive Labor Market," Education Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 12(1), pages 1-16.
- Boyle, Emily & Humphreys, Paul & McIvor, Ronan, 2008. "Reducing supply chain environmental uncertainty through e-intermediation: An organisation theory perspective," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 114(1), pages 347-362, July.
- Li, Kui-Wai, 2005. "The economic strategy for the Hong Kong SAR: Evidence from productivity and cost analysis," Journal of Asian Economics, Elsevier, vol. 16(4), pages 737-754, August.
- Liu, Wan-Hsin, 2008. "Do active innovation policies matter? Findings from a survey on the Hong Kong electronics SMEs," Kiel Working Papers 1445, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- Humphreys, P. K. & Lai, M. K. & Sculli, D., 2001. "An inter-organizational information system for supply chain management," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 70(3), pages 245-255, April.
- Gordon H. Hanson, 2010. "Why Isn't Mexico Rich?," Journal of Economic Literature, American Economic Association, vol. 48(4), pages 987-1004, December.
- Andersson, David E & Andersson, Martin & Bjuggren, Per-Olof & Högberg, Andreas, 2014. "Corporate Governance Structures, Legal Origin and Firm Performance," Ratio Working Papers 246, The Ratio Institute.
- Lau Antonio, K.W. & Yam, Richard C.M. & Tang, Esther, 2007. "The impacts of product modularity on competitive capabilities and performance: An empirical study," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 105(1), pages 1-20, January.
- Lee, Seung-Hyun & Peng, Mike W. & Song, Sangcheol, 2013. "Governments, entrepreneurs, and positive externalities: A real options perspective," European Management Journal, Elsevier, vol. 31(4), pages 333-347.
- Lee, Peter K.C. & Yeung, Andy C.L. & Edwin Cheng, T.C., 2009. "Supplier alliances and environmental uncertainty: An empirical study," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 120(1), pages 190-204, July.
- Spinanger, Dean, 1997. "Unternehmensstrategien in Hong Kong: Vorbilder für Deutschland?," Kiel Working Papers 831, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oxp:obooks:9780195903225. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Economics Book Marketing). General contact details of provider: http://www.oup.com/ .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .