- Weiping Wu, 2013. "A Review of "China's Environmental Policy and Urban Development"," Journal of the American Planning Association, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 79(4), pages 342-342, October.
- Weiping Wu & Yu Zhou, 2012. "The third mission stalled? Universities in China’s technological progress," The Journal of Technology Transfer, Springer, vol. 37(6), pages 812-827, December.
- Weiping Wu, 2010. "Managing and incentivizing research commercialization in Chinese Universities," The Journal of Technology Transfer, Springer, vol. 35(2), pages 203-224, April.
- Weiping Wu, 2010. "Drifting and getting stuck: Migrants in Chinese cities," City, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 14(1-2), pages 13-24, February.
- Weiping Wu, 2007. "State Policies, Enterprise Dynamism, and Innovation System in Shanghai, China," Growth and Change, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 38(4), pages 544-566.
- Wu, Weiping, 2007. "Cultivating Research Universities and Industrial Linkages in China: The Case of Shanghai," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 35(6), pages 1075-1093, June.
- Weiping Wu, 2004.
"Sources of migrant housing disadvantage in urban China,"
Environment and Planning A,
Pion Ltd, London, vol. 36(7), pages 1285-1304, July.
- Weiping Wu, 2004. "Sources of Migrant Housing Disadvantage in Urban China," Environment and Planning A, , vol. 36(7), pages 1285-1304, July.
- Shahid Yusuf & Weiping Wu, 2002. "Pathways to a World City: Shanghai Rising in an Era of Globalisation," Urban Studies, Urban Studies Journal Limited, vol. 39(7), pages 1213-1240, June.
- Weiping Wu, 1999. "Reforming China's Institutional Environment for Urban Infrastructure Provision," Urban Studies, Urban Studies Journal Limited, vol. 36(13), pages 2263-2282, December.
- Weiping Wu, 1996. "The creation and evolution of China's special economic zone policy," Nova Economia, Economics Department, Universidade Federal de Minas Gerais (Brazil), vol. 6(2), pages 45-64, November.
- Shahid Yusuf & Simon Evenett & Weiping Wu, 2001. "Facets of Globalization : International and Local Dimensions of Development," World Bank Publications, The World Bank, number 14014, April.
Most cited item
- Weiping Wu, 2004. "Sources of migrant housing disadvantage in urban China," Environment and Planning A, Pion Ltd, London, vol. 36(7), pages 1285-1304, July.
Most downloaded item (past 12 months)
- Weiping Wu, 2005. "Dynamic cities and creative clusters," Policy Research Working Paper Series 3509, The World Bank.
Access and download statistics for all items
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Weiping Wu should log into the RePEc Author Service
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.