State Policies, Enterprise Dynamism, and Innovation System in Shanghai, China
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Peter Karl Kresl & Balwant Singh, 1999. "Competitiveness and the Urban Economy: Twenty-four Large US Metropolitan Areas," Urban Studies, Urban Studies Journal Limited, vol. 36(5-6), pages 1017-1027, May.
- Peter Hall, 2000. "Creative Cities and Economic Development," Urban Studies, Urban Studies Journal Limited, vol. 37(4), pages 639-649, April.
- Yehua Dennis Wei & Chi Kin Leung, 2005. "Development Zones, Foreign Investment, and Global City Formation in Shanghai," Growth and Change, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 36(1), pages 16-40.
- repec:wsi:ijimxx:v:07:y:2003:i:01:n:s1363919603000738 is not listed on IDEAS
- Shahid Yusuf & Weiping Wu, 2002. "Pathways to a World City: Shanghai Rising in an Era of Globalisation," Urban Studies, Urban Studies Journal Limited, vol. 39(7), pages 1213-1240, June.
- repec:pri:cpanda:wp21%20-%20tepper is not listed on IDEAS
- Susan M. Walcott, 2002. "Analyzing an Innovative Environment: San Diego as a Bioscience Beachhead," Economic Development Quarterly, , vol. 16(2), pages 99-114, May.
- Cooke, Philip, 2001. "Regional Innovation Systems, Clusters, and the Knowledge Economy," Industrial and Corporate Change, Oxford University Press, vol. 10(4), pages 945-974, December.
- Yifei Sun, 2000. "Spatial Distribution of Patents in China," Regional Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 34(5), pages 441-454.
- Steven J? Tepper, 2002. "Creative Assets and the Changing Economy," Working Papers 43, Princeton University, Woodrow Wilson School of Public and International Affairs, Center for Arts and Cultural Policy Studies..
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Giorgio Prodi & Federico Frattini & Francesco Nicolli, 2016. "Regional Innovation Systems in China: A long-term perspective based on patent data at the prefectural level," SEEDS Working Papers 0316, SEEDS, Sustainability Environmental Economics and Dynamics Studies, revised Apr 2016.
- Robert Huggins & Shougui Luo & Piers Thompson, 2014. "The competitiveness of China's Leading Regions: Benchmarking Their Knowledge-based Economies," Tijdschrift voor Economische en Sociale Geografie, Royal Dutch Geographical Society KNAG, vol. 105(3), pages 241-267, July.
- Cathy Yang Liu & Wen Xie, 2013. "Creativity and Inequality: The Dual Path of China's Urban Economy?," Growth and Change, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 44(4), pages 608-630, December.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:growch:v:38:y:2007:i:4:p:544-566. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=0017-4815 .