Defining the Creative Economy: Industry and Occupational Approaches
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:spr:qualqt:v:52:y:2018:i:1:d:10.1007_s11135-016-0451-x is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:spr:anresc:v:58:y:2017:i:3:d:10.1007_s00168-016-0805-2 is not listed on IDEAS
- Margaret Olfert & Mark Partridge, 2011. "Creating the Cultural Community: Ethnic Diversity vs. Agglomeration," Spatial Economic Analysis, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 6(1), pages 25-55.
- Laura REESE, 2012. "CREATIVE CLASS OR PROCREATIVE CLASS: IMPLICATIONS FOR LOCAL ECONoMIC DEVELOPMENT POLICY," Theoretical and Empirical Researches in Urban Management, Research Centre in Public Administration and Public Services, Bucharest, Romania, vol. 7(1), pages 5-26, February.
- Fikri Zul Fahmi & Philip McCann & Sierdjan Koster, 2017.
"Creative economy policy in developing countries: The case of Indonesia,"
Urban Studies Journal Limited, vol. 54(6), pages 1367-1384, May.
- Fikri Zul Fahmi, 2014. "Creative economy policy in developing countries: the case of Indonesia," ERSA conference papers ersa14p548, European Regional Science Association.
- Jacobs, Sofie & Cambré, Bart & Huysentruyt, Marieke & Schramme, Annick, 2016. "Multiple pathways to success in small creative businesses: The case of Belgian furniture designers," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 69(11), pages 5461-5466.
- Paul D. Gottlieb, 2011. "Supply or Demand, Make or Buy," Economic Development Quarterly, , vol. 25(4), pages 303-315, November.
- David Audretsch & Maksim Belitski, 2013. "The missing pillar: the creativity theory of knowledge spillover entrepreneurship," Small Business Economics, Springer, vol. 41(4), pages 819-836, December.
- Ann Markusen & Anne Gadwa Nicodemus, 2013. "Spatial divisions of labor: how key worker profiles vary for the same industry in different regions," Chapters,in: Handbook of Industry Studies and Economic Geography, chapter 6, pages 171-190 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Sara Cruz & Aurora Teixeira, 2015.
"The neglected heterogeneity of spatial agglomeration and co-location patterns of creative employment: evidence from Portugal,"
The Annals of Regional Science,
Springer;Western Regional Science Association, vol. 54(1), pages 143-177, January.
- Sara Santos Cruz & Aurora A.C. Teixeira, 2013. "The neglected heterogeneity of spatial agglomeration and co-location patterns of creative employment: evidence from Portugal," FEP Working Papers 508, Universidade do Porto, Faculdade de Economia do Porto.
- Elizabeth Currid-Halkett & Kevin M. Stolarick, 2011. "The Arts: Not Just Artists (and Vice Versa)," Chapters,in: Handbook of Creative Cities, chapter 13 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Boix, Rafael & Lazzeretti, Luciana, 2012. "Creative industries in Spain: a first view," INVESTIGACIONES REGIONALES - Journal of REGIONAL RESEARCH, Asociación Española de Ciencia Regional, issue 22, pages 181-206.
- Bertacchini Enrico & Borrione Paola, 2009. "The city mouse and the country mouse: the geography of creativity and cultural production in Italy," EBLA Working Papers 200902, University of Turin.
- Carl Grodach, 2013. "Cultural Economy Planning in Creative Cities: Discourse and Practice," International Journal of Urban and Regional Research, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 37(5), pages 1747-1765, September.
- Teresa Farinha Fernandes & Pierre-Alexandre Balland & Andrea Morrison & Ron Boschma, 2018. "What Drives the Geography of Jobs in the US? Unpacking Relatedness," Papers in Evolutionary Economic Geography (PEEG) 1813, Utrecht University, Department of Human Geography and Spatial Planning, Group Economic Geography, revised Mar 2018.
- Todd M. Gabe, 2011. "The Value of Creativity," Chapters,in: Handbook of Creative Cities, chapter 7 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- repec:eee:respol:v:47:y:2018:i:3:p:606-616 is not listed on IDEAS
- Eckhardt Bode & Lucia Perez Villar, 2017.
"Creativity, education or what? On the measurement of regional human capital,"
Papers in Regional Science,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 96, pages 51-67, March.
- Bode, Eckhardt & Perez Villar, Lucia, 2014. "Creativity, education or what? On the measurement of regional human capital," Kiel Working Papers 1958, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- Sara Santos Cruz & Aurora A.C. Teixeira, 2012. "Industry-based methodological approaches to the measurement of Creative Industries: a theoretical and empirical account," FEP Working Papers 453, Universidade do Porto, Faculdade de Economia do Porto.
- Rafael Boix Domenech & Luciana Lazzeretti & Francesco Capone & Lisa De Propris & Daniel Sanchez, 2011. "The geography of creative industries in Europe: A comparison analysis in Italy, France, the United Kingdom, Spain and Portugal," ERSA conference papers ersa10p1501, European Regional Science Association.
More about this item
Keywordscreative economy; cultural industries; occupations;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:sae:ecdequ:v:22:y:2008:i:1:p:24-45. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.