Creative industries in Spain: a first view
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- García Gracia, Mª Isabel. & Zofío Prieto, José Luis & Herrarte Sánchez, Ainhoa & Moral Carcedo, Julian, 2009. "La aportación económica de la industria de la cultura y el ocio en España/," Estudios de Economía Aplicada, Estudios de Economía Aplicada, vol. 27, pages 63-88, Abril.
- Luciana Lazzeretti & Rafael Boix & Francesco Capone, 2008. "Do Creative Industries Cluster? Mapping Creative Local Production Systems in Italy and Spain," Industry and Innovation, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 15(5), pages 549-567.
- Rafael Boix Domenech & Luciana Lazzeretti & JosÃ© Luis HervÃ s Oliver & Blanca De Miguel Molina & Borja Trujillo Ruiz, 2011. "Creative clusters in Europe: a microdata approach," ERSA conference papers ersa11p471, European Regional Science Association.
- Ann Markusen & Gregory H. Wassall & Douglas DeNatale & Randy Cohen, 2008. "Defining the Creative Economy: Industry and Occupational Approaches," Economic Development Quarterly, , vol. 22(1), pages 24-45, February.
- S.K. Dube & U.C. Mohanty, 2004. "Editorial," Natural Hazards: Journal of the International Society for the Prevention and Mitigation of Natural Hazards, Springer;International Society for the Prevention and Mitigation of Natural Hazards, vol. 31(2), pages 317-317, February.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Coll Martínez, Eva & Moreno Monroy, Ana Isabel & Arauzo Carod, Josep Maria, 2016. "Agglomeration of Creative Industries: an Intra-metropolitan Analysis for Barcelona," Working Papers 2072/266575, Universitat Rovira i Virgili, Department of Economics.
- Coll Martínez, Eva & Arauzo Carod, Josep Maria, 2015. "Creative Industries: a Preliminary Insight to their Location Determinants," Working Papers 2072/250133, Universitat Rovira i Virgili, Department of Economics.
- repec:ris:invreg:0346 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
Keywordscreativity; creative economy; creative industries; Spanish economy;
- O40 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Growth and Aggregate Productivity - - - General
- Z10 - Other Special Topics - - Cultural Economics - - - General
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ris:invreg:0026. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Julieta Llungo-Ortíz). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/aecrrea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.