The geography of creative industries in Europe: A comparison analysis in Italy, France, the United Kingdom, Spain and Portugal
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Claude LACOUR (GREThA-GRES) & Sylvette PUISSANT (GREThA-GRES), 2008.
"Medium-Sized Cities and the Dynamics of Creative Services,"
Cahiers du GRES (2002-2009)
2008-07, Groupement de Recherches Economiques et Sociales.
- Claude LACOUR (GREThA) & Sylvette PUISSANT (GREThA), 2008. "Medium-Sized Cities and the Dynamics of Creative Services," Cahiers du GREThA 2008-08, Groupe de Recherche en Economie Théorique et Appliquée.
- Peter Sunley & Steven Pinch & Suzanne Reimer & James Macmillen, 2008. "Innovation in a creative production system: the case of design," Journal of Economic Geography, Oxford University Press, vol. 8(5), pages 675-698, September.
- Francesco Capone, 2007. "Mapping and Analysing Creative Systems in Italy (1991–2001)," Chapters,in: Creative Cities, Cultural Clusters and Local Economic Development, chapter 14 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Luciana Lazzeretti & Rafael Boix & Francesco Capone, 2008. "Do Creative Industries Cluster? Mapping Creative Local Production Systems in Italy and Spain," Industry and Innovation, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 15(5), pages 549-567.
- Fabio Sforzi, 2009. "The Empirical Evidence of Industrial Districts in Italy," Chapters,in: A Handbook of Industrial Districts, chapter 25 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Fabio Sforzi & Andrea Lasagni, 2008. "Le determinanti dello sviluppo locale di attività ICT in Italia," ECONOMIA E POLITICA INDUSTRIALE, FrancoAngeli Editore, vol. 2008(1), pages 155-167.
- Harabi, Najib, 2009. "Creative Industries: Case Studies from Arab Countries," MPRA Paper 15628, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Allen J. Scott, 2000. "The Cultural Economy of Paris," International Journal of Urban and Regional Research, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 24(3), pages 554-566, September.
- Ann Markusen & Gregory H. Wassall & Douglas DeNatale & Randy Cohen, 2008. "Defining the Creative Economy: Industry and Occupational Approaches," Economic Development Quarterly, , vol. 22(1), pages 24-45, February.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2012-07-29 (All new papers)
- NEP-CUL-2012-07-29 (Cultural Economics)
- NEP-GEO-2012-07-29 (Economic Geography)
- NEP-TUR-2012-07-29 (Tourism Economics)
- NEP-URE-2012-07-29 (Urban & Real Estate Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wiw:wiwrsa:ersa10p1501. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Gunther Maier). General contact details of provider: http://www.ersa.org .