Creative Industries: Case Studies from Arab Countries
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Sendhil Mullainathan & Marianne Bertrand, 2001. "Do People Mean What They Say? Implications for Subjective Survey Data," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 91(2), pages 67-72, May.
- World Bank, 2001. "Cultural Heritage and Development : A Framework for Action in the Middle East and North Africa," World Bank Publications, The World Bank, number 13908, April.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Luciana Lazzeretti & Francesco Capone & I. Erdem Seçilmiş, 2016. "In search of a Mediterranean creativity. Cultural and creative industries in Italy, Spain and Turkey," European Planning Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 24(3), pages 568-588, March.
- Rafael Boix Domenech & Luciana Lazzeretti & Francesco Capone & Lisa De Propris & Daniel Sanchez, 2011. "The geography of creative industries in Europe: A comparison analysis in Italy, France, the United Kingdom, Spain and Portugal," ERSA conference papers ersa10p1501, European Regional Science Association.
More about this item
KeywordsKnowledge-based industry; knowledge economy; creative industry; creative economy; cultural industry; copyright –based industry; Arab countries; Arab world; Morocco; Tunisia; Egypt; Jordan and Lebanon;
- L82 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Services - - - Entertainment; Media
- Z11 - Other Special Topics - - Cultural Economics - - - Economics of the Arts and Literature
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2009-06-17 (All new papers)
- NEP-ARA-2009-06-17 (MENA - Middle East & North Africa)
- NEP-CUL-2009-06-17 (Cultural Economics)
- NEP-CWA-2009-06-17 (Central & Western Asia)
- NEP-IPR-2009-06-17 (Intellectual Property Rights)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:15628. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.