Do creative industries cluster? Mapping Creative Local Production Systems in Italy
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Peter Maskell & Mark Lorenzen, 2003. "The Cluster as Market Organization," DRUID Working Papers 03-14, DRUID, Copenhagen Business School, Department of Industrial Economics and Strategy/Aalborg University, Department of Business Studies.
- Høgni Kalsø, Hansen & Vang, Jan & Asheim, Bjørn, 2005. "The Creative Class and Regional Growth: Towards a Knowledge Based Approach," Papers in Innovation Studies 2005/15, Lund University, CIRCLE - Center for Innovation, Research and Competences in the Learning Economy.
- Koschatzky, Knut & Lo, Vivien, 2007. "Methodological framework for cluster analyses," Working Papers "Firms and Region" R1/2007, Fraunhofer Institute for Systems and Innovation Research (ISI).
- David Mcgranahan & Timothy Wojan, 2007. "Recasting the Creative Class to Examine Growth Processes in Rural and Urban Counties," Regional Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 41(2), pages 197-216.
- Joan Trullén & Josep Lladós & Rafael Boix, 2002. "Economía del conocimiento, ciudad y competitividad," Working Papers wp0207, Department of Applied Economics at Universitat Autonoma of Barcelona.
- María García & Yolanda Fernández & José Zofío, 2003. "The Economic Dimension of the Culture and Leisure Industry in Spain: National, Sectoral and Regional Analysis," Journal of Cultural Economics, Springer;The Association for Cultural Economics International, vol. 27(1), pages 9-30, February.
- Allen Scott, 2006. "Entrepreneurship, Innovation and Industrial Development: Geography and the Creative Field Revisited," Small Business Economics, Springer, vol. 26(1), pages 1-24, February.
- Joan Trullén & Rafael Boix, 2007. "Knowledge Externalities and Networks of Cities in the Creative Metropolis," Chapters,in: Creative Cities, Cultural Clusters and Local Economic Development, chapter 9 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Dan O'Donoghue & Bill Gleave, 2004. "A Note on Methods for Measuring Industrial Agglomeration," Regional Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 38(4), pages 419-427.
- Timothy R. Wojan & Dayton M. Lambert & David A. McGranahan, 2007. "Emoting with their feet: Bohemian attraction to creative milieu -super-†," Journal of Economic Geography, Oxford University Press, vol. 7(6), pages 711-736, November.
- Luciana Lazzeretti, 2003. "City of art as a High Culture local system and cultural districtualization processes: the cluster of art restoration in Florence," International Journal of Urban and Regional Research, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 27(3), pages 635-648, September.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Tanja Sinozic & Franz TÃ¶dtling, 2015.
"Adaptation and Change in Creative Clusters: Findings from Vienna's New Media Sector,"
European Planning Studies,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 23(10), pages 1975-1992, October.
- Sinozic, Tanja & Tödtling, Franz, 2014. "Adaptation and change in creative clusters: Findings from Vienna's New Media sector," SRE-Discussion Papers 4091, WU Vienna University of Economics and Business.
- Tanja Sinozic & Franz Tödtling, 2014. "Adaptation and change in creative clusters: Findings from Vienna's New Media sector," SRE-Disc sre-disc-2014_01, Institute for Multilevel Governance and Development, Department of Socioeconomics, Vienna University of Economics and Business.
- Gabriel, Luciano Ferreira & Cerqueira, Antonio Claudio de Gama, 2015. "Industrial location and sectoral linkages: the case of the Brazilian automotive industry," Revista CEPAL, Naciones Unidas Comisión Económica para América Latina y el Caribe (CEPAL), December.
- Coll Martínez, Eva & Moreno Monroy, Ana Isabel & Arauzo Carod, Josep Maria, 2016. "Agglomeration of Creative Industries: an Intra-metropolitan Analysis for Barcelona," Working Papers 2072/266575, Universitat Rovira i Virgili, Department of Economics.
- Silvia Rita Sedita & Ivan De Noni & Luciano Pilotti, 2014.
"How do related variety and differentiated knowledge bases influence the resilience of local production systems?,"
"Marco Fanno" Working Papers
0180, Dipartimento di Scienze Economiche "Marco Fanno".
- Sedita , Silvia Rita & de Noni , Ivan & Pilotti , Luciano, 2015. "How do related variety and differentiated knowledge bases influence the resilience of local production systems?," Papers in Innovation Studies 2015/4, Lund University, CIRCLE - Center for Innovation, Research and Competences in the Learning Economy.
- Sara Cruz & Aurora Teixeira, 2015.
"The neglected heterogeneity of spatial agglomeration and co-location patterns of creative employment: evidence from Portugal,"
The Annals of Regional Science,
Springer;Western Regional Science Association, vol. 54(1), pages 143-177, January.
- Sara Santos Cruz & Aurora A.C. Teixeira, 2013. "The neglected heterogeneity of spatial agglomeration and co-location patterns of creative employment: evidence from Portugal," FEP Working Papers 508, Universidade do Porto, Faculdade de Economia do Porto.
- Joan Trullén, 2015. "Inclusive growth: the great metropolitan strategic challenge," IERMB Working Paper in economics 1501, Institut d'Estudis Regionals i Metropolitans de Barcelona.
- Fikri Zul Fahmi, 2016. "Business networks, social capital and the productivity of creative industries in Indonesia," ERSA conference papers ersa16p351, European Regional Science Association.
- Pier Luigi Sacco & Guidi Ferilli & Blessi Giorgio Tavano, 2012. "Sviluppo locale a base culturale: quando funziona e perché? Alla ricerca di un framework di riferimento," PRISMA Economia - Società - Lavoro, FrancoAngeli Editore, vol. 2012(1), pages 9-27.
- Kristina Vaarst Andersen & Høgni Kalsø Hansen & Arne Isaksen & Mika Raunio, 2010. "Nordic City Regions in the Creative Class Debate—Putting the Creative Class Thesis to a Test," Industry and Innovation, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 17(2), pages 215-240.
- Rafael Boix & José Luis Hervás-Oliver & Blanca De Miguel-Molina, 2015. "Micro-geographies of creative industries clusters in Europe: From hot spots to assemblages," Papers in Regional Science, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 94(4), pages 753-772, November.
- repec:prg:jnlpol:v:2017:y:2017:i:2:id:1137:p:217-233 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:bla:presci:v:96:y:2017:i:2:p:261-279 is not listed on IDEAS
- Coll Martínez, Eva, 2018. "Creativity and entrepreneurship: Empirical evidence for Catalonia," Working Papers 2072/306521, Universitat Rovira i Virgili, Department of Economics.
- Karima Kourtit & Yuyuan Wen & Peter Nijkamp & Wentao Yu & Jin Hong & Yunhao Zhu & Dora Marinova & Xiumei Guo, 2014. "Creative industry clusters, regional innovation and economic growth in China," Regional Science Policy & Practice, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 6(4), pages 329-347, November.
More about this item
Keywordscreative industries; creative local systems; agglomeration economies;
- L22 - Industrial Organization - - Firm Objectives, Organization, and Behavior - - - Firm Organization and Market Structure
- R12 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - General Regional Economics - - - Size and Spatial Distributions of Regional Economic Activity; Interregional Trade (economic geography)
- L82 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Services - - - Entertainment; Media
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2008-04-15 (All new papers)
- NEP-CUL-2008-04-15 (Cultural Economics)
- NEP-GEO-2008-04-15 (Economic Geography)
- NEP-URE-2008-04-15 (Urban & Real Estate Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:uab:wprdea:wpdea0805. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Miquel Colobran). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/dauabes.html .