Report NEP-CUL-2008-04-15This is the archive for NEP-CUL, a report on new working papers in the area of Cultural Economics. Roberto Zanola issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Luciana Lazzeretti & Rafael Boix & Francesco Capone, 2008. "Do creative industries cluster? Mapping Creative Local Production Systems in Italy," Working Papers wpdea0805, Department of Applied Economics at Universitat Autonoma of Barcelona.
- Chng, Kean Siang & Lean, Hooi Hooi, 2007. "Deterministic Adoption in Movie Industry," MPRA Paper 8019, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Chandra, Ambarish, 2008. "Targeted Advertising: The Role of Subscriber Characteristics in Media Markets," MPRA Paper 7955, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Chandra, Ambarish & Collard-Wexler, Allan, 2008. "Mergers in Two-Sided Markets: An Application to the Canadian Newspaper Industry," MPRA Paper 7954, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Glyn Wittwer, 2008. "Will drought erode the competitiveness of Australia's wine industry?," Centre of Policy Studies/IMPACT Centre Working Papers g-173, Victoria University, Centre of Policy Studies/IMPACT Centre.