Economía del conocimiento, ciudad y competitividad
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Alcantara, Vicent & Roca, Jordi, 1999. "CO2 emissions and the occupation of the `environmental space'. An empirical exercise," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 27(9), pages 505-508, September.
- Roca, Jordi & Padilla, Emilio & Farre, Mariona & Galletto, Vittorio, 2001. "Economic growth and atmospheric pollution in Spain: discussing the environmental Kuznets curve hypothesis," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 39(1), pages 85-99, October.
- Price, Colin, 1995. "Emissions, concentrations and disappearing CO2," Resource and Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 17(1), pages 87-97, May.
- Selden Thomas M. & Song Daqing, 1994. "Environmental Quality and Development: Is There a Kuznets Curve for Air Pollution Emissions?," Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, vol. 27(2), pages 147-162, September.
- Rabl, Ari, 1996. "Discounting of long-term costs: What would future generations prefer us to do?," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 17(3), pages 137-145, June.
- Schultz, Peter A & Kasting, James F, 1997. "Optimal reductions in CO2 emissions," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 25(5), pages 491-500, April.
- William R. Cline, 1992. "Economics of Global Warming, The," Peterson Institute Press: All Books, Peterson Institute for International Economics, number 39.
- Ekin, Paul, 1996. "The secondary benefits of CO2 abatement: How much emission reduction do they justify?," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 16(1), pages 13-24, January.
- Warwick J. McKibbin & Martin T. Ross & Robert Shackleton & Peter J. Wilcoxen, 1999.
"Emissions Trading, Capital Flows and the Kyoto Protocol,"
The Energy Journal,
International Association for Energy Economics, vol. 0(Special I), pages 287-333.
- Warwick J. McKibbin & Martin T. Ross & Robert Shackleton & Peter J. Wilcoxen, 1999. "Emissions Trading, Capital Flows and the Kyoto Protocol," Economics and Environment Network Working Papers 9901, Australian National University, Economics and Environment Network.
- Schelling, Thomas C, 1995. "Intergenerational discounting," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 23(4-5), pages 395-401.
- Richard B. Howarth, 1996. "Climate Change And Overlapping Generations," Contemporary Economic Policy, Western Economic Association International, vol. 14(4), pages 100-111, October.
- Schelling, Thomas C, 1992. "Some Economics of Global Warming," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 82(1), pages 1-14, March.
- Cline, William R, 1996. "The Impact of Global Warming on Agriculture: Comment," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 86(5), pages 1309-1311, December.
- Padilla, Emilio, 2002. "Intergenerational equity and sustainability," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 41(1), pages 69-83, April.
- Stephen C Peck & Thomas J. Teisberg, 1992. "CETA: A Model for Carbon Emissions Trajectory Assessment," The Energy Journal, International Association for Energy Economics, vol. 0(Number 1), pages 55-78.
- Mohr, Ernst, 1995. "Greenhouse policy persuasion: towards a positive theory of discounting the climate future," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 15(3), pages 235-245, December.
- Pearce, David W, 1991. "The Role of Carbon Taxes in Adjusting to Global Warming," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 101(407), pages 938-948, July.
- Nordhaus, William D., 1993.
"Rolling the 'DICE': an optimal transition path for controlling greenhouse gases,"
Resource and Energy Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 15(1), pages 27-50, March.
- William D. Nordhaus, 1992. "Rolling the 'Dice': An Optimal Transition Path for Controlling Greenhouse Gases," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 1019, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
- Christian Azar, 1999. "Weight Factors in Cost-Benefit Analysis of Climate Change," Environmental & Resource Economics, Springer;European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 13(3), pages 249-268, April.
- Richels, Richard & Edmonds, Jae, 1995. "The economics of stabilizing atmospheric CO2 concentrations," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 23(4-5), pages 373-378.
- Stern, David I. & Common, Michael S. & Barbier, Edward B., 1996. "Economic growth and environmental degradation: The environmental Kuznets curve and sustainable development," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 24(7), pages 1151-1160, July.
- Chakravorty, Ujjayant & Roumasset, James & Tse, Kinping, 1997. "Endogenous Substitution among Energy Resources and Global Warming," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 105(6), pages 1201-1234, December.
- Grubb, M. & Kohler, J., 2000. "Induced Technical Change: Evidence and Implications for Energy-Environmental Modelling and Policy," Cambridge Working Papers in Economics 0031, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.
- Grubb, Michael, 1997. "Technologies, energy systems and the timing of CO2 emissions abatement : An overview of economic issues," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 25(2), pages 159-172, February.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Luciana Lazzeretti & Rafael Boix & Francesco Capone, 2008. "Do creative industries cluster? Mapping Creative Local Production Systems in Italy," Working Papers wpdea0805, Department of Applied Economics at Universitat Autonoma of Barcelona.
- Joan Trullén & Rafael Boix, 2003. "Barcelona, Metropolis policentrica en red," Working Papers wpdea0303, Department of Applied Economics at Universitat Autonoma of Barcelona.
- Miguel Angel García & Ivan Muñiz, 2005. "The spatial effect of intra-metropolitan agglomeration economies," Working Papers wpdea0513, Department of Applied Economics at Universitat Autonoma of Barcelona.
- Miguel Ángel García & Ivan Muñiz, 2005. "El impacto espacial de las economías de aglomeración y su efecto sobre la estructura urbana.El caso de la industria en Barcelona, 1986-1996," Working Papers wpdea0509, Department of Applied Economics at Universitat Autonoma of Barcelona.
- José María Mella Márquez & Coro Chasco Yrigoyen, 2004. "Urban growth and territorial dynamics in Spain (1985-2001): A spatial econometrics analysis," Urban/Regional 0411003, EconWPA.
More about this item
KeywordsEconomía del conocimiento; Economía urbana; Indicadores urbanos; Competitividad;
- O0 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - General
- R0 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - General
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:uab:wprdea:wp0207. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Miquel Colobran). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/dauabes.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .