City of art as a High Culture local system and cultural districtualization processes: the cluster of art restoration in Florence
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Francesco Capone & Rafael Boix, 2004.
"Sources of Competitiveness in Tourist Local Systems,"
wpdea0408, Department of Applied Economics at Universitat Autonoma of Barcelona.
- Francesco Capone & Rafael Boix, 2005. "Sources of Competitiveness in Tourist Local Systems," ERSA conference papers ersa05p695, European Regional Science Association.
- Castro-Martínez,Elena & Fernández-Baca Casares,Román, 2012. "La innovación en patrimonio cultural: un espacio de confluencia de diversas bases de conocimiento," INGENIO (CSIC-UPV) Working Paper Series 201207, INGENIO (CSIC-UPV), revised 21 Sep 2012.
- Luciana Lazzeretti & Rafael Boix & Francesco Capone, 2008. "Do creative industries cluster? Mapping Creative Local Production Systems in Italy," Working Papers wpdea0805, Department of Applied Economics at Universitat Autonoma of Barcelona.
- Roberta Comunian, 2011. "Networks of knowledge and support. Mapping relations between public, private and not for profit sector in the creative economy," ERSA conference papers ersa10p275, European Regional Science Association.
- Francesco Capone, 2004. "Regional competitiveness in tourist local systems," ERSA conference papers ersa04p627, European Regional Science Association.
- repec:eee:touman:v:32:y:2011:i:3:p:641-654 is not listed on IDEAS
- Maria Della Lucia, 2014. "La multidimensionalità dello sviluppo locale culture-led. laboratori territoriali di sperimentazione," MERCATI E COMPETITIVITÀ, FrancoAngeli Editore, vol. 2014(4), pages 85-107.
- Jiang He & M. Hosein Fallah, 2014. "Dynamics of Inventor Networks and the Evolution of Technology Clusters," International Journal of Urban and Regional Research, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 38(6), pages 2174-2200, November.
- Federica Codignola, 2011. "Contemporary Art Firms and Value Creation in Global Cities," Symphonya. Emerging Issues in Management, University of Milano-Bicocca, issue 2 Global , pages 48-59.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:ijurrs:v:27:y:2003:i:3:p:635-648. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=0309-1317 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.