Regional competitiveness in tourist local systems
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Ron Martin & Peter Sunley, 2003.
"Deconstructing clusters: chaotic concept or policy panacea?,"
Journal of Economic Geography,
Oxford University Press, vol. 3(1), pages 5-35, January.
- Ron Martin & Peter Sunley, 2002. "Deconstructing Clusters: Chaotic Concept or Policy Panacea," Working Papers wp244, Centre for Business Research, University of Cambridge.
- Luciana Lazzeretti, 2003. "City of art as a High Culture local system and cultural districtualization processes: the cluster of art restoration in Florence," International Journal of Urban and Regional Research, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 27(3), pages 635-648, September.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Nina Danilenko & Natalya Rubtsova, 2014. "Comparative analysis of a tourism cluster in the Baikal region: role of cooperation as a factor of development," Economy of region, Centre for Economic Security, Institute of Economics of Ural Branch of Russian Academy of Sciences, vol. 1(2), pages 115-130.
- Ferreira, João & Estevão, Cristina, 2009. "Regional Competitiveness of Tourism Cluster: A Conceptual Model Proposal," MPRA Paper 14853, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Cristina Santos & Alexandre Almeida & Aurora A.C. Teixeira, 2008. "Searching for clusters in tourism. A quantitative methodological proposal," FEP Working Papers 293, Universidade do Porto, Faculdade de Economia do Porto.
- Francesco Capone & Rafael Boix, 2004.
"Sources of Competitiveness in Tourist Local Systems,"
wpdea0408, Department of Applied Economics at Universitat Autonoma of Barcelona.
- Francesco Capone & Rafael Boix, 2005. "Sources of Competitiveness in Tourist Local Systems," ERSA conference papers ersa05p695, European Regional Science Association.
- Ghafele, Roya & Gibert, Benjamin, 2012. "A New Institutional Economics Perspective on Trademarks. Rebuilding Post Conflict Zones in Sierra Leone and Croatia," MPRA Paper 37859, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2005-11-09 (All new papers)
- NEP-CUL-2005-11-09 (Cultural Economics)
- NEP-GEO-2005-11-09 (Economic Geography)
- NEP-HIS-2005-11-09 (Business, Economic & Financial History)
- NEP-TUR-2005-11-09 (Tourism Economics)
- NEP-URE-2005-11-09 (Urban & Real Estate Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wiw:wiwrsa:ersa04p627. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Gunther Maier). General contact details of provider: http://www.ersa.org .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.