Networks of knowledge and support. Mapping relations between public, private and not for profit sector in the creative economy
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Susan Christopherson, 2002. "Project Work in Context: Regulatory Change and the New Geography of Media," Environment and Planning A, , vol. 34(11), pages 2003-2015, November.
- Ann Markusen, 2003.
"Fuzzy Concepts, Scanty Evidence, Policy Distance: The Case for Rigour and Policy Relevance in Critical Regional Studies,"
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 37(6-7), pages 701-717.
- Ann Markusen, 1999. "Fuzzy Concepts, Scanty Evidence, Policy Distance: The Case for Rigour and Policy Relevance in Critical Regional Studies," Regional Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 33(9), pages 869-884.
- Greve, Arent, 1995. "Networks and entrepreneurship -- an analysis of social relations, occupational background, and use of contacts during the establishment process," Scandinavian Journal of Management, Elsevier, pages 1-24.
- Timothy J. Sturgeon, 2003. "What really goes on in Silicon Valley? Spatial clustering and dispersal in modular production networks," Journal of Economic Geography, Oxford University Press, vol. 3(2), pages 199-225, April.
- Sarah L. Jack, 2005. "The Role, Use and Activation of Strong and Weak Network Ties: A Qualitative Analysis," Journal of Management Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 42(6), pages 1233-1259, September.
- Edward Feser & Edward Bergman, 2000. "National Industry Cluster Templates: A Framework for Applied Regional Cluster Analysis," Regional Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 34(1), pages 1-19.
- Jennifer Johns, 2006. "Video games production networks: value capture, power relations and embeddedness," Journal of Economic Geography, Oxford University Press, vol. 6(2), pages 151-180, April.
- Weiping Wu, 2005. "Dynamic cities and creative clusters," Policy Research Working Paper Series 3509, The World Bank.
- Ron Boschma & Anne L. J. ter Wal, 2007.
"Knowledge Networks and Innovative Performance in an Industrial District: The Case of a Footwear District in the South of Italy,"
Industry and Innovation,
Taylor & Francis Journals, pages 177-199.
- Ron A. Boschma & Anne L.W. ter Wal, 2006. "Knowledge networks and innovative performance in an industrial district. The case of a footwear district in the South of Italy," Papers in Evolutionary Economic Geography (PEEG) 0601, Utrecht University, Department of Human Geography and Spatial Planning, Group Economic Geography, revised Jan 2006.
- Nancy Ettlinger, 2003. "Cultural economic geography and a relational and microspace approach to trusts, rationalities, networks, and change in collaborative workplaces," Journal of Economic Geography, Oxford University Press, vol. 3(2), pages 145-171, April.
- Elisa Giuliani, 2007. "The selective nature of knowledge networks in clusters: evidence from the wine industry," Journal of Economic Geography, Oxford University Press, vol. 7(2), pages 139-168, March.
- Anne Ter Wal & Ron Boschma, 2009.
"Applying social network analysis in economic geography: framing some key analytic issues,"
The Annals of Regional Science,
Springer;Western Regional Science Association, pages 739-756.
- Audretsch, David B. & Falck, Oliver & Heblich, Stephan, 2011. "Who’s got the aces up his sleeve? Functional specialization of cities and entrepreneurship," Munich Reprints in Economics 20179, University of Munich, Department of Economics.
- John Humphrey & Hubert Schmitz, 2002. "How does insertion in global value chains affect upgrading in industrial clusters?," Regional Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 36(9), pages 1017-1027.
- Jamie Peck, 2003. "Fuzzy Old World: A Response to Markusen," Regional Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 37(6-7), pages 729-740.
- Luciana Lazzeretti, 2003. "City of art as a High Culture local system and cultural districtualization processes: the cluster of art restoration in Florence," International Journal of Urban and Regional Research, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 27(3), pages 635-648, September.
- Jane S. Pollard, 2004. "From Industrial District to 'Urban Village'? Manufacturing, Money and Consumption in Birmingham's Jewellery Quarter," Urban Studies, Urban Studies Journal Limited, vol. 41(1), pages 173-193, January.
- Susan Christopherson, 2002. "Project work in context: regulatory change and the new geography of media," Environment and Planning A, Pion Ltd, London, vol. 34(11), pages 2003-2015, November.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2012-07-29 (All new papers)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wiw:wiwrsa:ersa10p275. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Gunther Maier). General contact details of provider: http://www.ersa.org .