Regional Size, Regional Specialization and the FLQ Formula
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- G R West, 1981. "An efficient approach to the estimation of regional input - output multipliers," Environment and Planning A, Pion Ltd, London, vol. 13(7), pages 857-867, July.
- F J Harrigan & J W McGilvray & I H McNicoll, 1980. "Simulating the structure of a regional economy," Environment and Planning A, Pion Ltd, London, vol. 12(8), pages 927-936, August.
- A. T. Flegg & C. D. Webber, 1997. "On the Appropriate Use of Location Quotients in Generating Regional Input-Output Tables: Reply," Regional Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 31(8), pages 795-805.
- F J Harrigan & J W McGilvray & I H McNicoll, 1980. "Simulating the Structure of a Regional Economy," Environment and Planning A, , vol. 12(8), pages 927-936, August.
- Steven Brand, 1997. "On the Appropriate Use of Location Quotients in Generating Regional Input-Output Tables: A Comment," Regional Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 31(8), pages 791-794.
- Philip Mccann & John H. LL. Dewhurst, 1998.
"Regional Size, Industrial Location and Input-Output Expenditure Coefficients,"
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 32(5), pages 435-444.
- JH Ll DEWHURST, "undated". "Regional Size, Industrial Location And Input-Output Expenditure Coefficients," Dundee Discussion Papers in Economics 074, Economic Studies, University of Dundee.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Gunnar Lindberg, 2011. "On the appropriate use of (input-output) coefficients to generate non-survey regional input-output tables: Implications for the determination of output multipliers," ERSA conference papers ersa10p800, European Regional Science Association.
- Andrea BONFIGLIO, 2008. "Evaluating Implications of Agricultural Policies in a Rural Region through a CGE Analysis," Working Papers 328, Universita' Politecnica delle Marche (I), Dipartimento di Scienze Economiche e Sociali.
- Singh, Inderjeet & Singh, Lakhwinder, 2011. "Regional Input Output Table for the State of Punjab," MPRA Paper 32344, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Andrea BONFIGLIO & Francesco CHELLI, 2004. "An Impact Analysis of SAPARD in Rural Areas by Alternative Methods of Regionalization," Working Papers 218, Universita' Politecnica delle Marche (I), Dipartimento di Scienze Economiche e Sociali.
- Andrea BONFIGLIO, 2005. "Ca Non-survey Methods Substitute for Survey-based Models ? A Performance Analysis of Indirect Techniques of Estimating I-O Coefficients and Multipliers," Working Papers 230, Universita' Politecnica delle Marche (I), Dipartimento di Scienze Economiche e Sociali.
- Marco Antonio Márquez Mendoza, 2012. "Efectos de derrame y de retroalimentación industrial en América del Norte: un enfoque nacional e internacional," Ensayos Revista de Economia, Universidad Autonoma de Nuevo Leon, Facultad de Economia, vol. 0(1), pages 1-34, May.
- Lu, Zheng & Flegg, A.Tony & Deng, Xiang, 2011. "Regional specialization: a measure method and the trends in China," MPRA Paper 33867, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Argyrios D. Kolokontes & Chrysovalantis Karafillis & Fotios Chatzitheodoridis, 2008. "Peculiarities And Usefulness Of Multipliers, Elasticities And Location Quotients For The Regional Development Planning: An Other View," Romanian Journal of Regional Science, Romanian Regional Science Association, vol. 2(2), pages 118-133, December.
- Kronenberg, Tobias & Többen, Johannes, 2011. "Regional input-output modelling in Germany: The case of North Rhine-Westphalia," MPRA Paper 35494, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Kristinn Hermannsson, 2016.
"Beyond Intermediates: The Role of Consumption and Commuting in the Construction of Local Input–Output Tables,"
Spatial Economic Analysis,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 11(3), pages 315-339, July.
- Kristinn, Hermannsson, 2013. "Beyond Intermediates: The Role of Consumption and Commuting in the Construction of Local Input-Output Tables," SIRE Discussion Papers 2013-37, Scottish Institute for Research in Economics (SIRE).
- Kristinn Hermannsson, 2013. "Beyond Intermediates: The Role of Consumption and Commuting in the Construction of Local Input-Output Tables," Working Papers 1305, University of Strathclyde Business School, Department of Economics.
- Yu, Yang & Hubacek, Klaus & Feng, Kuishuang & Guan, Dabo, 2010. "Assessing regional and global water footprints for the UK," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 69(5), pages 1140-1147, March.
- Bonfiglio, Andrea & Esposti, Roberto, 2011. "Assessing the Economic Impact of an Agricultural Project in a Petroleum-Exporting Country. The Case of Palm Oil in the Republic of Congo," 2011 International Congress, August 30-September 2, 2011, Zurich, Switzerland 114260, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Andrea BONFIGLIO, 2005. "Analysing EU Accession Effects in Romania by a Multiregional I-O Model," Working Papers 226, Universita' Politecnica delle Marche (I), Dipartimento di Scienze Economiche e Sociali.
More about this item
KeywordsInput-OUTPUT; Location Quotients; Regional Models;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:taf:regstd:v:34:y:2000:i:6:p:563-569. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Chris Longhurst). General contact details of provider: http://www.tandfonline.com/CRES20 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.