Regional Size, Industrial Location And Input-Output Expenditure Coefficients
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Other versions of this item:
- Philip Mccann & John H. LL. Dewhurst, 1998. "Regional Size, Industrial Location and Input-Output Expenditure Coefficients," Regional Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 32(5), pages 435-444.
References listed on IDEAS
- Harrigan, F J & McGilvray, J W & McNicoll, I H, 1980. "A Comparison of Regional and National Technical Structures," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 90(363), pages 795-810, December.
- Fujita,Masahisa, 1991. "Urban Economic Theory," Cambridge Books, Cambridge University Press, number 9780521396455, June.
- F J Harrigan & J W McGilvray & I H McNicoll, 1980. "Simulating the Structure of a Regional Economy," Environment and Planning A, , vol. 12(8), pages 927-936, August.
- F J Harrigan & J W McGilvray & I H McNicoll, 1980. "Simulating the structure of a regional economy," Environment and Planning A, Pion Ltd, London, vol. 12(8), pages 927-936, August.
- Louis De Mesnard & Erik Dietzenbacher, 1995. "On the Interpretation of Fixed Input Coefficients under Aggregation," Post-Print hal-00383944, HAL.
- I R Gordon, 1978. "Distance deterrence and commodity values," Environment and Planning A, Pion Ltd, London, vol. 10(8), pages 889-900, August.
- I R Gordon, 1978. "Distance Deterrence and Commodity Values," Environment and Planning A, , vol. 10(8), pages 889-900, August.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:eaa:aeinde:v:17:y:2017:i:2_9 is not listed on IDEAS
- Turner, Karen & Lenzen, Manfred & Wiedmann, Thomas & Barrett, John, 2007. "Examining the global environmental impact of regional consumption activities -- Part 1: A technical note on combining input-output and ecological footprint analysis," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 62(1), pages 37-44, April.
- Szabó, Norbert, 2015. "Methods for regionalizing input-output tables," MPRA Paper 73947, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Kristinn Hermannsson, 2016.
"Beyond Intermediates: The Role of Consumption and Commuting in the Construction of Local Input–Output Tables,"
Spatial Economic Analysis,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 11(3), pages 315-339, July.
- Kristinn, Hermannsson, 2013. "Beyond Intermediates: The Role of Consumption and Commuting in the Construction of Local Input-Output Tables," SIRE Discussion Papers 2013-37, Scottish Institute for Research in Economics (SIRE).
- Kristinn Hermannsson, 2013. "Beyond Intermediates: The Role of Consumption and Commuting in the Construction of Local Input-Output Tables," Working Papers 1305, University of Strathclyde Business School, Department of Economics.
- Chisari, Omar Osvaldo & Mastronardi, Leonardo Javier & Romero, Carlos Adrián, 2012. "Building an input-output Model for Buenos Aires City," MPRA Paper 40028, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Anthony Flegg & Timo Tohmo, 2011. "Regional Input-Output Tables and the FLQ Formula: A Case Study of Finland," ERSA conference papers ersa11p334, European Regional Science Association.
- Yu, Yang & Hubacek, Klaus & Feng, Kuishuang & Guan, Dabo, 2010. "Assessing regional and global water footprints for the UK," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 69(5), pages 1140-1147, March.
- Gemechis D. Djira & Frank Schaarschmidt & Bichaka Fayissa, 2008. "Inferences for Selected Location Quotients with Applications to Health Outcomes," Working Papers 200809, Middle Tennessee State University, Department of Economics and Finance.
- Mastronardi, Leonardo Javier & Romero, Carlos Adrián, 2012.
"Estimación de matrices de insumo producto regionales mediante métodos indirectos. Una aplicación para la ciudad de Buenos Aires
[A non-survey estimation for regional input-output tables. An applica," MPRA Paper 37006, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Kowalewski, Julia, 2012. "Regionalization of national input-output tables: Empirical evidence on the use of the FLQ formula," HWWI Research Papers 126, Hamburg Institute of International Economics (HWWI).
- Guangwu Chen & Thomas Wiedmann & Michalis Hadjikakou & Hazel Rowley, 2016. "City Carbon Footprint Networks," Energies, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 9(8), pages 1-16, July.
- Romero, Carlos Adrian & Mastronardi, Leonardo Javier & Faye, Magalí Julieta, 2012.
"Análisis de coeficientes de localización. El caso de la provincia de Córdoba
[Location quotient analysis. The case of Córdoba state]," MPRA Paper 36997, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Hermannsson, Kristinn & Lisenkova, Katerina & McGregor, Peter G. & Swales, J. Kim, 2010. "Policy Scepticism and the Impact of Northern Irish Higher Education Institutions (HEIs) on their Host Region: Accounting for Regional Budget Constraints," SIRE Discussion Papers 2010-78, Scottish Institute for Research in Economics (SIRE).
- Timo Tohmo, 2004. "New Developments in the Use of Location Quotients to Estimate Regional Input-Output Coefficients and Multipliers," Regional Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 38(1), pages 43-54.
- Chen, Guangwu & Wiedmann, Thomas & Wang, Yafei & Hadjikakou, Michalis, 2016. "Transnational city carbon footprint networks – Exploring carbon links between Australian and Chinese cities," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 184(C), pages 1082-1092.
- Billings, Stephen B. & Johnson, Erik B., 2012. "The location quotient as an estimator of industrial concentration," Regional Science and Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 42(4), pages 642-647.
- A. T. Flegg & C. D. Webber, 2000. "Regional Size, Regional Specialization and the FLQ Formula," Regional Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 34(6), pages 563-569.
- Lu, Zheng & Flegg, A.Tony & Deng, Xiang, 2011. "Regional specialization: a measure method and the trends in China," MPRA Paper 33867, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:dun:dpaper:074. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Andrzej Kwiatkowski). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/dedunuk.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.