Simulating the Structure of a Regional Economy
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Turner, Karen & Lenzen, Manfred & Wiedmann, Thomas & Barrett, John, 2007. "Examining the global environmental impact of regional consumption activities -- Part 1: A technical note on combining input-output and ecological footprint analysis," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 62(1), pages 37-44, April.
- Kristinn Hermannsson, 2016.
"Beyond Intermediates: The Role of Consumption and Commuting in the Construction of Local Input–Output Tables,"
Spatial Economic Analysis,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 11(3), pages 315-339, July.
- Kristinn, Hermannsson, 2013. "Beyond Intermediates: The Role of Consumption and Commuting in the Construction of Local Input-Output Tables," SIRE Discussion Papers 2013-37, Scottish Institute for Research in Economics (SIRE).
- Kristinn Hermannsson, 2013. "Beyond Intermediates: The Role of Consumption and Commuting in the Construction of Local Input-Output Tables," Working Papers 1305, University of Strathclyde Business School, Department of Economics.
- Timo Tohmo, 2004. "New Developments in the Use of Location Quotients to Estimate Regional Input-Output Coefficients and Multipliers," Regional Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 38(1), pages 43-54.
- Anthony Flegg & Timo Tohmo, 2011. "Regional Input-Output Tables and the FLQ Formula: A Case Study of Finland," ERSA conference papers ersa11p334, European Regional Science Association.
- Ali Jalili, 2000. "Exogenous information and input-output updating: An evaluation," International Advances in Economic Research, Springer;International Atlantic Economic Society, vol. 6(1), pages 50-66, February.
- Philip Mccann & John H. LL. Dewhurst, 1998.
"Regional Size, Industrial Location and Input-Output Expenditure Coefficients,"
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 32(5), pages 435-444.
- JH Ll DEWHURST, "undated". "Regional Size, Industrial Location And Input-Output Expenditure Coefficients," Dundee Discussion Papers in Economics 074, Economic Studies, University of Dundee.
- A. T. Flegg & C. D. Webber, 2000. "Regional Size, Regional Specialization and the FLQ Formula," Regional Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 34(6), pages 563-569.
- Andrea Bonfiglio & Francesco Chelli, 2008. "Assessing the Behaviour of Non-Survey Methods for Constructing Regional Input-Output Tables through a Monte Carlo Simulation," Economic Systems Research, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 20(3), pages 243-258.
- Kowalewski, Julia, 2012. "Regionalization of national input-output tables: Empirical evidence on the use of the FLQ formula," HWWI Research Papers 126, Hamburg Institute of International Economics (HWWI).
- Ali Jalili, 2000. "Evaluating Relative Performances of Four Non-Survey Techniques of Updating Input-Output Coefficients," Economic Change and Restructuring, Springer, vol. 33(3), pages 221-237, October.
- Steven Brand & Stephen Hill & Max Munday, 2000. "Assessing the Impacts of Foreign Manufacturing on Regional Economies: The Cases of Wales, Scotland and the West Midlands," Regional Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 34(4), pages 343-355.
- Ali Reza Jalili, 2000. "Comparison of Two Methods of Identifying Input-Output Coefficients for Exogenous Estimation," Economic Systems Research, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 12(1), pages 113-129.
- repec:kap:iaecre:v:6:y:2000:i:1:p:50-66 is not listed on IDEAS
- Wood, Richard & Lenzen, Manfred, 2006. "Zero-value problems of the logarithmic mean divisia index decomposition method," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 34(12), pages 1326-1331, August.
- Ali Jalili, 2005. "Impacts of Aggregation on Relative Performances of Nonsurvey Updating Techniques And Intertemporal Stability of Input–Output Coefficients," Economic Change and Restructuring, Springer, vol. 38(2), pages 147-165, June.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:sae:envira:v:12:y:1980:i:8:p:927-936. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.