Regional Size, Industrial Location and Input-Output Expenditure Coefficients
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- JH Ll DEWHURST, "undated". "Regional Size, Industrial Location And Input-Output Expenditure Coefficients," Dundee Discussion Papers in Economics 074, Economic Studies, University of Dundee.
References listed on IDEAS
- Fujita,Masahisa, 1991. "Urban Economic Theory," Cambridge Books, Cambridge University Press, number 9780521396455, March.
- F J Harrigan & J W McGilvray & I H McNicoll, 1980. "Simulating the structure of a regional economy," Environment and Planning A, Pion Ltd, London, vol. 12(8), pages 927-936, August.
- Harrigan, F J & McGilvray, J W & McNicoll, I H, 1980. "A Comparison of Regional and National Technical Structures," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 90(363), pages 795-810, December.
- F J Harrigan & J W McGilvray & I H McNicoll, 1980. "Simulating the Structure of a Regional Economy," Environment and Planning A, , vol. 12(8), pages 927-936, August.
- Louis De Mesnard & Erik Dietzenbacher, 1995. "On the Interpretation of Fixed Input Coefficients under Aggregation," Post-Print hal-00383944, HAL.
- I R Gordon, 1978. "Distance deterrence and commodity values," Environment and Planning A, Pion Ltd, London, vol. 10(8), pages 889-900, August.
- I R Gordon, 1978. "Distance Deterrence and Commodity Values," Environment and Planning A, , vol. 10(8), pages 889-900, August.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:eaa:aeinde:v:17:y:2017:i:2_9 is not listed on IDEAS
- Turner, Karen & Lenzen, Manfred & Wiedmann, Thomas & Barrett, John, 2007. "Examining the global environmental impact of regional consumption activities -- Part 1: A technical note on combining input-output and ecological footprint analysis," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 62(1), pages 37-44, April.
- Chisari, Omar Osvaldo & Mastronardi, Leonardo Javier & Romero, Carlos Adrián, 2012. "Building an input-output Model for Buenos Aires City," MPRA Paper 40028, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Gemechis D. Djira & Frank Schaarschmidt & Bichaka Fayissa, 2008. "Inferences for Selected Location Quotients with Applications to Health Outcomes," Working Papers 200809, Middle Tennessee State University, Department of Economics and Finance.
- Kowalewski, Julia, 2012. "Regionalization of national input-output tables: Empirical evidence on the use of the FLQ formula," HWWI Research Papers 126, Hamburg Institute of International Economics (HWWI).
- Guangwu Chen & Thomas Wiedmann & Michalis Hadjikakou & Hazel Rowley, 2016. "City Carbon Footprint Networks," Energies, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 9(8), pages 1-16, July.
- Romero, Carlos Adrian & Mastronardi, Leonardo Javier & Faye, Magalí Julieta, 2012.
"Análisis de coeficientes de localización. El caso de la provincia de Córdoba
[Location quotient analysis. The case of Córdoba state]," MPRA Paper 36997, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Chen, Guangwu & Wiedmann, Thomas & Wang, Yafei & Hadjikakou, Michalis, 2016. "Transnational city carbon footprint networks – Exploring carbon links between Australian and Chinese cities," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 184(C), pages 1082-1092.
- Billings, Stephen B. & Johnson, Erik B., 2012. "The location quotient as an estimator of industrial concentration," Regional Science and Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 42(4), pages 642-647.
- Lu, Zheng & Flegg, A.Tony & Deng, Xiang, 2011. "Regional specialization: a measure method and the trends in China," MPRA Paper 33867, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Szabó, Norbert, 2015. "Methods for regionalizing input-output tables," MPRA Paper 73947, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Kristinn Hermannsson, 2016.
"Beyond Intermediates: The Role of Consumption and Commuting in the Construction of Local Input–Output Tables,"
Spatial Economic Analysis,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 11(3), pages 315-339, July.
- Kristinn, Hermannsson, 2013. "Beyond Intermediates: The Role of Consumption and Commuting in the Construction of Local Input-Output Tables," SIRE Discussion Papers 2013-37, Scottish Institute for Research in Economics (SIRE).
- Kristinn Hermannsson, 2013. "Beyond Intermediates: The Role of Consumption and Commuting in the Construction of Local Input-Output Tables," Working Papers 1305, University of Strathclyde Business School, Department of Economics.
- Anthony Flegg & Timo Tohmo, 2011. "Regional Input-Output Tables and the FLQ Formula: A Case Study of Finland," ERSA conference papers ersa11p334, European Regional Science Association.
- Yu, Yang & Hubacek, Klaus & Feng, Kuishuang & Guan, Dabo, 2010. "Assessing regional and global water footprints for the UK," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 69(5), pages 1140-1147, March.
- Mastronardi, Leonardo Javier & Romero, Carlos Adrián, 2012.
"Estimación de matrices de insumo producto regionales mediante métodos indirectos. Una aplicación para la ciudad de Buenos Aires
[A non-survey estimation for regional input-output tables. An applica," MPRA Paper 37006, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Hermannsson, Kristinn & Lisenkova, Katerina & McGregor, Peter G. & Swales, J. Kim, 2010. "Policy Scepticism and the Impact of Northern Irish Higher Education Institutions (HEIs) on their Host Region: Accounting for Regional Budget Constraints," SIRE Discussion Papers 2010-78, Scottish Institute for Research in Economics (SIRE).
- A. T. Flegg & C. D. Webber, 2000. "Regional Size, Regional Specialization and the FLQ Formula," Regional Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 34(6), pages 563-569.
More about this item
KeywordsRegional Structure; Location Behaviour; Input Factors; Substitution; Location Quotients;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:taf:regstd:v:32:y:1998:i:5:p:435-444. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Chris Longhurst). General contact details of provider: http://www.tandfonline.com/CRES20 .