Methodological framework for cluster analyses
No abstract is available for this item.
|Date of creation:||2007|
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: Breslauer Straße 48, D-76139 Karlsruhe|
Web page: http://isi.fraunhofer.de/
More information through EDIRC
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Anders Malmberg & Peter Maskell, 2002. "The elusive concept of localization economies: towards a knowledge-based theory of spatial clustering," Environment and Planning A, Pion Ltd, London, vol. 34(3), pages 429-449, March.
- Michael E. Porter, 2000. "Location, Competition, and Economic Development: Local Clusters in a Global Economy," Economic Development Quarterly, W.E. Upjohn Institute for Employment Research, vol. 14(1), pages 15-34, February.
- T. Brenner, 2002.
"Innovation and Cooperation During the Emergence of Local Industrial Clusters - An Empirical Study in Germany,"
Papers on Economics and Evolution
2002-05, Philipps University Marburg, Department of Geography.
- Thomas Brenner, 2005. "Innovation and cooperation during the emergence of local industrial clusters: An empirical study in Germany," European Planning Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 13(6), pages 921-938, September.
- Fromhold-Eisebith, Martina & Eisebith, Gunter, 2005. "How to institutionalize innovative clusters? Comparing explicit top-down and implicit bottom-up approaches," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 34(8), pages 1250-1268, October.
- Peter Maskell & Leïla Kebir, 2005. "What qualifies as a cluster theory?," DRUID Working Papers 05-09, DRUID, Copenhagen Business School, Department of Industrial Economics and Strategy/Aalborg University, Department of Business Studies.
- Rolf Sternberg & Timo Litzenberger, 2004. "Regional clusters in Germany--their geography and their relevance for entrepreneurial activities," European Planning Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 12(6), pages 767-791, September.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:zbw:fisifr:r12007. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (ZBW - German National Library of Economics)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.