Clusterpolitik: Kriterien für die Evaluation von regionalen Clusterinitiativen
No abstract is available for this item.
|Date of creation:||2008|
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: Breslauer Straße 48, D-76139 Karlsruhe|
Web page: http://isi.fraunhofer.de/
More information through EDIRC
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Fromhold-Eisebith, Martina & Eisebith, Gunter, 2005. "How to institutionalize innovative clusters? Comparing explicit top-down and implicit bottom-up approaches," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 34(8), pages 1250-1268, October.
- Michael Fritsch, 2003.
"Does R&D-Cooperation Behavior Differ between Regions?,"
Industry and Innovation,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 10(1), pages 25-39.
- Fritsch, Michael, 2002. "Does R&D-cooperation behavior differ between regions?," Freiberg Working Papers 2002,04, TU Bergakademie Freiberg, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration.
- Fritsch, Michael & Franke, Grit, 2004. "Innovation, regional knowledge spillovers and R&D cooperation," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 33(2), pages 245-255, March.
- Thomas Brenner, 2006. "Identification of Local Industrial Clusters in Germany," Regional Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 40(9), pages 991-1004.
- Per Lundequist & Dominic Power, 2002. "Putting Porter into Practice? Practices of Regional Cluster Building: Evidence from Sweden," European Planning Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 10(6), pages 685-704, September.
- Frank Mcdonald & Qihai Huang & Dimitrios Tsagdis & Heinz Josef Tuselmann, 2007. "Is There Evidence to Support Porter-type Cluster Policies?," Regional Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 41(1), pages 39-49.
- Rolf Sternberg & Timo Litzenberger, 2004. "Regional clusters in Germany--their geography and their relevance for entrepreneurial activities," European Planning Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 12(6), pages 767-791, September.
- Frank Moulaert & Farid Sekia, 2003. "Territorial Innovation Models: A Critical Survey," Regional Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 37(3), pages 289-302. Full references (including those not matched with items on IDEAS)
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:zbw:fisifr:r32008. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (ZBW - German National Library of Economics)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.