An Identification of Local Industrial Clusters in Germany
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Thomas Brenner & Siegfried Greif, 2006.
"The Dependence of Innovativeness on the Local Firm Population—An Empirical Study of German Patents,"
Industry and Innovation,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 13(1), pages 21-39.
- T. Brenner, 2003. "The Dependence of Innovativeness on the Local Firm Population - An Empirical Study of German Patents," Papers on Economics and Evolution 2003-06, Philipps University Marburg, Department of Geography.
- Giulio Bottazzi & Giovanni Dosi & Giorgio Fagiolo & Angelo Secchi, 2007.
"Modeling industrial evolution in geographical space,"
Journal of Economic Geography,
Oxford University Press, vol. 7(5), pages 651-672, September.
- Giulio Bottazzi & Giovanni Dosi & Giorgio Fagiolo & Angelo Secchi, 2007. "Modeling Industrial Evolution in Geographical Space," LEM Papers Series 2007/06, Laboratory of Economics and Management (LEM), Sant'Anna School of Advanced Studies, Pisa, Italy.
- Federico Pablo-Marti & Josep Maria Arauzo-Carod, 2011. "Cluster Analysis using Microgreographic data," ERSA conference papers ersa11p284, European Regional Science Association.
- Berthold Norbert & Neumann Michael, 2004. "Ballungsprozesse im Standortwettbewerb der deutschen Bundesländer," ORDO. Jahrbuch für die Ordnung von Wirtschaft und Gesellschaft, De Gruyter, vol. 55(1), pages 169-190, January.
- Thomas Brenner, 2006. "The Regional Industry-size Distribution - An Analysis of all Types of Industries in Germany," Papers on Economics and Evolution 2005-16, Philipps University Marburg, Department of Geography.
- Bottazzi, Giulio & Dosi, Giovanni & Fagiolo, Giorgio & Secchi, Angelo, 2008.
"Sectoral and geographical specificities in the spatial structure of economic activities,"
Structural Change and Economic Dynamics,
Elsevier, vol. 19(3), pages 189-202, September.
- Giulio Bottazzi & Giovanni Dosi & Giorgio Fagiolo & Angelo Secchi, 2004. "Sectoral and Geographical Specificities in the Spatial Structure of Economic Activities," LEM Papers Series 2004/21, Laboratory of Economics and Management (LEM), Sant'Anna School of Advanced Studies, Pisa, Italy.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:esi:evopap:2003-04. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Christoph Mengs). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vamarde.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .