Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Manuel Branco & LÃºcia Rodrigues, 2006. "Corporate Social Responsibility and Resource-Based Perspectives," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 69(2), pages 111-132, December.
- Patty McNicholas & Carolyn Windsor, 2011. "Can the financialised atmosphere be effectively regulated and accounted for?," Accounting, Auditing & Accountability Journal, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 24(8), pages 1071-1096, October.
- Edgardo Zablotsky, 2013. "La Jewish Colonization Association: Una buena idea, una mala gobernancia," CEMA Working Papers: Serie Documentos de Trabajo. 511, Universidad del CEMA.
- Marongiu, Federico, 2007.
"La Promoción Industrial Durante El Gobierno Justicialista De 1973 – 1976
[Industrial Promotion in the Peronist governement (1973-1976)]," MPRA Paper 6339, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- João Proença & Luís Castro, 2007. "The business-to-business relationship dimensions in financial services markets," Service Business, Springer;Pan-Pacific Business Association, vol. 1(1), pages 63-78, March.
- Cook, Benjamin Lê & Doksum, Teresa & Chen, Chih-nan & Carle, Adam & Alegría, Margarita, 2013. "The role of provider supply and organization in reducing racial/ethnic disparities in mental health care in the U.S," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 84(C), pages 102-109.
- Pinka Chatterji & Margarita Alegria & David Takeuchi, 2009. "Racial/Ethnic Differences in the Effects of Psychiatric Disorders on Employment," Atlantic Economic Journal, Springer;International Atlantic Economic Society, vol. 37(3), pages 243-257, September.
- Edgardo Zablotsky, 2011. "Filantropía no asistencialista: El caso de los Pampistas," CEMA Working Papers: Serie Documentos de Trabajo. 472, Universidad del CEMA.
- Chatterji, Pinka & Alegria, Margarita & Takeuchi, David, 2011.
"Psychiatric disorders and labor market outcomes: Evidence from the National Comorbidity Survey-Replication,"
Journal of Health Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 30(5), pages 858-868.
- Pinka Chatterji & Margarita Alegria & David Takeuchi, 2008. "Psychiatric Disorders and Labor Market Outcomes: Evidence from the National Comorbidity Survey - Replication," NBER Working Papers 14404, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Federico Zuberman, 2013. "El aporte del pensamiento de Karl Polanyi a la cuestión ambiental," Revista Iberoamericana de Economía Ecológica, Red Iberoamericana de Economía Ecológica, vol. 21, pages 57-70, December.
- Boix, Rafael & Lazzeretti, Luciana, 2012. "Creative industries in Spain: a first view," INVESTIGACIONES REGIONALES - Journal of REGIONAL RESEARCH, Asociación Española de Ciencia Regional, issue 22, pages 181-206.
- Edgardo Zablotsky, 2013. "La educacion como instrumento de la filantropia del Barón de Hirsch," CEMA Working Papers: Serie Documentos de Trabajo. 516, Universidad del CEMA.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:nathaz:v:31:y:2004:i:2:p:317-317. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.