La Promoción Industrial Durante El Gobierno Justicialista De 1973 – 1976
[Industrial Promotion in the Peronist governement (1973-1976)]
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- S.K. Dube & U.C. Mohanty, 2004. "Editorial," Natural Hazards: Journal of the International Society for the Prevention and Mitigation of Natural Hazards, Springer;International Society for the Prevention and Mitigation of Natural Hazards, vol. 31(2), pages 317-317, February.
More about this item
Keywordsindustrial promotion subsidies expenditures Peronism Argentina industrialization;
- L5 - Industrial Organization - - Regulation and Industrial Policy
- N6 - Economic History - - Manufacturing and Construction
- O2 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Development Planning and Policy
- N5 - Economic History - - Agriculture, Natural Resources, Environment and Extractive Industries
- H2 - Public Economics - - Taxation, Subsidies, and Revenue
- N4 - Economic History - - Government, War, Law, International Relations, and Regulation
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:6339. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .