Report NEP-HIS-2008-01-05This is the archive for NEP-HIS, a report on new working papers in the area of Business, Economic & Financial History. Bernardo Batiz-Lazo issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Drelichman, Mauricio & Voth, Hans-Joachim, 2007. "The Sustainable Debts of Philip II: A Reconstruction of Spain's Fiscal Position, 1560-1598," CEPR Discussion Papers 6611, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Catherine R Schenk, 2007. "Disentangling from Sterling: Malaysia and the end of the Bretton Woods system 1965-72," WEF Working Papers 0033, ESRC World Economy and Finance Research Programme, Birkbeck, University of London.
- Pierre-Cyrille Hautcoeur & Nadine Levratto, 2007. "Legal vs economic explanations of the rise in bankruptcies in XIXth century France," EconomiX Working Papers 2007-35, University of Paris Nanterre, EconomiX.
- Haase, Fee-Alexandra, 2008. "“Parallel Worlds“. Clusters for a Theory of Concepts of Communications. Historical Intercultural and Cultural Comparative Studies in Perspectives of National and Transnational Constitutions, Values, C," MPRA Paper 6534, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Item repec:pse:psecon:2007-39 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Dimitrios Sideris, 2007. "Wagner's Law in 19th Century Greece: A Cointegration and Causality Analysis," Working Papers 64, Bank of Greece.
- Bruce A. Champ, 2007. "The National Banking System: empirical observations," Working Papers (Old Series) 0719, Federal Reserve Bank of Cleveland.
- Yates, JoAnne & Murphy, Craig N., 2007. "Coordinating International Standards: The Formation of the ISO," Working papers 37156, Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT), Sloan School of Management.
- Jorge Martinez-Vazquez & Benno Torgler, 2007. "The Evolution of Tax Morale in Modern Spain," International Center for Public Policy Working Paper Series, at AYSPS, GSU paper0719, International Center for Public Policy, Andrew Young School of Policy Studies, Georgia State University.
- Woong Lee, 2007. "Private Deception and the Rise of Public Employment Offices in the United States, 1890 - 1930," NBER Working Papers 13695, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Mauro Caminati, 2007. "Function, mind and novelty: organismic concepts and Richard M. Goodwin formation at Harvard, 1932-1934. Insights from his papers at Siena University," Department of Economic Policy, Finance and Development (DEPFID) University of Siena 004, Department of Economic Policy, Finance and Development (DEPFID), University of Siena.
- Sayako Kanda, 2008. "Merchants, institutions and the market: changes in the salt trade in early colonial Bengal," Discussion Papers in Economics and Business 08-02, Osaka University, Graduate School of Economics.
- Klein, Daniel B. & Orsborn, Aaron, 2008. "Concatenate Coordination and Mutual Coordination," Ratio Working Papers 116, The Ratio Institute.
- Marongiu, Federico, 2007.
"La Promoción Industrial Durante El Gobierno Justicialista De 1973 – 1976
[Industrial Promotion in the Peronist governement (1973-1976)]," MPRA Paper 6339, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Item repec:cen:wpaper:07-32 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Metin M. Cosgel, 2007. "Stagnation and Change in Islamic History," Working papers 2007-47, University of Connecticut, Department of Economics.
- Marongiu, Federico, 2007.
"La reforma del sistema financiero argentino de 1977 como factor fundamental para la instauración del modelo económico neoliberal en la Argentina
[The 1977 reform of Argentina´s financial system as ," MPRA Paper 6340, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Metin M. Cosgel & Thomas J. Miceli, 2007. "Tax Collection in History," Working papers 2007-48, University of Connecticut, Department of Economics, revised Sep 2008.
- Fernando Gutiérrez Hidalgo, 2007. "Organización y trámite de la censura de cuentas de ultramar según la documentación conservada en la sección Tribunal de Cuentas del Archivo General de Indias (1851-1893)," Working Papers 07.05, Universidad Pablo de Olavide, Department of Business Administration.
- Mauricio Avella Gómez, 2007. "El financiamiento externo de Colombia en el siglo XIX," BORRADORES DE ECONOMIA 004394, BANCO DE LA REPÚBLICA.
- Miguel Urrutia, 2007. "Precios y Salarios Urbanos en el Siglo XIX," Documentos CEDE 004381, Universidad de los Andes - CEDE.
- Item repec:col:000089:004386 is not listed on IDEAS anymore