La reforma del sistema financiero argentino de 1977 como factor fundamental para la instauración del modelo económico neoliberal en la Argentina
[The 1977 reform of Argentina´s financial system as an essential step for the implementation of the neoliberal model]
Download full text from publisher
More about this item
Keywordsbanking financial system nationalization liberalization neoliberalism Argentina debt peronism;
- N1 - Economic History - - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics; Industrial Structure; Growth; Fluctuations
- G2 - Financial Economics - - Financial Institutions and Services
- N2 - Economic History - - Financial Markets and Institutions
- N4 - Economic History - - Government, War, Law, International Relations, and Regulation
- H6 - Public Economics - - National Budget, Deficit, and Debt
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:6340. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .