The city mouse and the country mouse: the geography of creativity and cultural production in Italy
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- David Mcgranahan & Timothy Wojan, 2007. "Recasting the Creative Class to Examine Growth Processes in Rural and Urban Counties," Regional Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 41(2), pages 197-216.
- Allen J. Scott, 1997. "The Cultural Economy of Cities," International Journal of Urban and Regional Research, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 21(2), pages 323-339, June.
- Krugman, Paul, 1991. "Increasing Returns and Economic Geography," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 99(3), pages 483-499, June.
- Russo, Margherita, 1985. "Technical change and the industrial district: The role of interfirm relations in the growth and transformation of ceramic tile production in Italy," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 14(6), pages 329-343, December.
- Bob Jessop, 2002. "Critical forum," Journal of Economic Geography, Oxford University Press, vol. 2(2), pages 249-250, April.
- Suzanne Reimer & Deborah Leslie, 2008. "Design, National Imaginaries, and the Home Furnishings Commodity Chain," Growth and Change, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 39(1), pages 144-171.
- Scott, Allen J., 2006. "The Changing Global Geography of Low-Technology, Labor-Intensive Industry: Clothing, Footwear, and Furniture," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 34(9), pages 1517-1536, September.
- Ann Markusen & Gregory H. Wassall & Douglas DeNatale & Randy Cohen, 2008. "Defining the Creative Economy: Industry and Occupational Approaches," Economic Development Quarterly, , vol. 22(1), pages 24-45, February.
- Doris Hanzl-Weiß, 2004. "Enlargement and the Textiles, Clothing and Footwear Industry," The World Economy, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 27(6), pages 923-945, June.
- Harvey Molotch, 2002. "Place in product," International Journal of Urban and Regional Research, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 26(4), pages 665-688, December.
- Harald Bathelt & Andersand Malmberg & Peter Maskell, 2002. "Clusters and Knowledge Local Buzz, Global Pipelines and the Process of Knowledge Creation," DRUID Working Papers 02-12, DRUID, Copenhagen Business School, Department of Industrial Economics and Strategy/Aalborg University, Department of Business Studies.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2009-11-21 (All new papers)
- NEP-CUL-2009-11-21 (Cultural Economics)
- NEP-GEO-2009-11-21 (Economic Geography)
- NEP-URE-2009-11-21 (Urban & Real Estate Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:uto:eblawp:200902. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Piero Cavaleri) or (Marina Grazioli). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ebtorit.html .