Report NEP-CUL-2009-11-21This is the archive for NEP-CUL, a report on new working papers in the area of Cultural Economics. Roberto Zanola issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Bertacchini Enrico & Borrione Paola, 2009. "The city mouse and the country mouse: the geography of creativity and cultural production in Italy," EBLA Working Papers 200902, University of Turin.
- Bertacchini Enrico & Saccone Donatella & Santagata Walter, 2009. "Enhancing the valorisation of UNESCO World Heritage Sites: a Pigouvian Approach," EBLA Working Papers 200903, University of Turin.
- Wolfe, Kara L. & Hodur, Nancy M. & Leistritz, F. Larry, 2009. "Visitors to North Dakota Heritage and Cultural Tourism Sites: Visitor Profile, Motivation, Perceptions, and Family Decision Making," Agribusiness & Applied Economics Report 54715, North Dakota State University, Department of Agribusiness and Applied Economics.
- Bertacchini Enrico & Santagata Walter & Signorello Giovanni, 2009. "Loving Cultural Heritage. Private individual giving and prosocial behavior," EBLA Working Papers 200904, University of Turin.
- Margaret M. Calderon & Nathaniel C. Bantayan & Josefina T. Dizon & Asa Jose U. Sajise & Myranel G. Salvador, 2009. "Community-Based Mapping of the Rice Terraces Inscribed in the UNESCO World Heritage List," EEPSEA Special and Technical Paper tp200909t1, Economy and Environment Program for Southeast Asia (EEPSEA), revised Sep 2009.
- William N. Goetzmann & Luc Renneboog & Christophe Spaenjers, 2009. "Art and Money," NBER Working Papers 15502, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- David Galenson, 2009. "Innovators: Songwriters," NBER Working Papers 15511, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.