Managing and incentivizing research commercialization in Chinese Universities
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Jerry G. Thursby & Marie C. Thursby, 2000.
"Who is Selling the Ivory Tower? Sources of Growth in University Licensing,"
NBER Working Papers
7718, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Jerry G. Thursby & Marie C. Thursby, 2002. "Who Is Selling the Ivory Tower? Sources of Growth in University Licensing," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 48(1), pages 90-104, January.
- Jerry G. Thursby & Marie C. Thursby, 2004.
"Are Faculty Critical? Their Role in University-Industry Licensing,"
Contemporary Economic Policy,
Western Economic Association International, vol. 22(2), pages 162-178, 04.
- Jerry G. Thursby & Marie C. Thursby, 2003. "Are Faculty Critical? Their Role in University-Industry Licensing," NBER Working Papers 9991, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Jerry G. Thursby & Marie C. Thursby, 2003. "Are Faculty Critical? Their Role in University-Industry Licensing," Emory Economics 0320, Department of Economics, Emory University (Atlanta).
- Robert Kneller, 2007. "The beginning of university entrepreneurship in Japan: TLOs and bioventures lead the way," The Journal of Technology Transfer, Springer, vol. 32(4), pages 435-456, August.
- Kazuyuki Motohashi & Xiao Yun, 2005.
"China's Innovation System Reform and Growing Industry and Science Linkages,"
05011, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI).
- Motohashi, Kazuyuki & Yun, Xiao, 2007. "China's innovation system reform and growing industry and science linkages," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 36(8), pages 1251-1260, October.
- Joanna Poyago-Theotoky & John Beath & Donald S. Siegel, 2002.
"Universities and Fundamental Research: Reflections on the Growth of University-Industry Partnership,"
Discussion Paper Series, Department of Economics
200201, Department of Economics, University of St. Andrews.
- Joanna Poyago-Theotoky & John Beath & Donald S. Siegel, 2002. "Universities and Fundamental Research: Reflections on the Growth of University--Industry Partnerships," Oxford Review of Economic Policy, Oxford University Press, vol. 18(1), pages 10-21, Spring.
- Hershberg, Eric & Nabeshima, Kaoru & Yusuf, Shahid, 2007. "Opening the Ivory Tower to Business: University-Industry Linkages and the Development of Knowledge-Intensive Clusters in Asian Cities," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 35(6), pages 931-940, June.
- Di Gregorio, Dante & Shane, Scott, 2003. "Why do some universities generate more start-ups than others?," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 32(2), pages 209-227, February.
- Link, Albert N. & Scott, John T., 2003. "U.S. science parks: the diffusion of an innovation and its effects on the academic missions of universities," International Journal of Industrial Organization, Elsevier, vol. 21(9), pages 1323-1356, November.
- Branco Ponomariov, 2008. "Effects of university characteristics on scientists’ interactions with the private sector: an exploratory assessment," The Journal of Technology Transfer, Springer, vol. 33(5), pages 485-503, October.
- Marie Thursby & Richard Jensen, 2001. "Proofs and Prototypes for Sale: The Licensing of University Inventions," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 91(1), pages 240-259, March.
- Wright, Mike & Clarysse, Bart & Lockett, Andy & Knockaert, Mirjam, 2008. "Mid-range universities' linkages with industry: Knowledge types and the role of intermediaries," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 37(8), pages 1205-1223, September.
- Yifei Sun, 2000. "Spatial Distribution of Patents in China," Regional Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 34(5), pages 441-454.
- Debackere, Koenraad & Veugelers, Reinhilde, 2005. "The role of academic technology transfer organizations in improving industry science links," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 34(3), pages 321-342, April.
- Jeaninne Horowitz Gassol, 2007. "The effect of university culture and stakeholders’ perceptions on university–business linking activities," The Journal of Technology Transfer, Springer, vol. 32(5), pages 489-507, October.
- D'Este, P. & Patel, P., 2007. "University-industry linkages in the UK: What are the factors underlying the variety of interactions with industry?," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 36(9), pages 1295-1313, November.
- Catherine Renault, 2006. "Academic Capitalism and University Incentives for Faculty Entrepreneurship," The Journal of Technology Transfer, Springer, vol. 31(2), pages 227-239, 03.
- Rory O’Shea & Harveen Chugh & Thomas Allen, 2008. "Determinants and consequences of university spinoff activity: a conceptual framework," The Journal of Technology Transfer, Springer, vol. 33(6), pages 653-666, December.
- Ajay Agrawal & Rebecca Henderson, 2002. "Putting Patents in Context: Exploring Knowledge Transfer from MIT," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 48(1), pages 44-60, January.
- Shahid Yusuf & Kaoru Nabeshima, 2007. "How Universities Promote Economic Growth," World Bank Publications, The World Bank, number 6631.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:jtecht:v:35:y:2010:i:2:p:203-224. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn)or (Christopher F. Baum)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.