Opening the Ivory Tower to Business: University-Industry Linkages and the Development of Knowledge-Intensive Clusters in Asian Cities
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Aihua Chen & Donald Patton & Martin Kenney, 2016. "University technology transfer in China: a literature review and taxonomy," The Journal of Technology Transfer, Springer, vol. 41(5), pages 891-929, October.
- repec:gam:jsusta:v:9:y:2017:i:8:p:1445-:d:108516 is not listed on IDEAS
- Mahmut Yaşar & Catherine Paul, 2012. "Firm performance and knowledge spillovers from academic, industrial and foreign linkages: the case of China," Journal of Productivity Analysis, Springer, vol. 38(3), pages 237-253, December.
- Akifumi Kuchiki, 2011. "Promoting Regional Integration through Industrial Cluster Policy in CLMV Cities," Chapters,in: Industrial Clusters, Upgrading and Innovation in East Asia, chapter 3 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Zhiyan, Zhao & Broström , Anders & Jianfeng, Cai, 2018. "Promoting Academic Engagement: University context and individual characteristics," Working Paper Series in Economics and Institutions of Innovation 466, Royal Institute of Technology, CESIS - Centre of Excellence for Science and Innovation Studies.
- Kafouros, Mario & Wang, Chengqi & Piperopoulos, Panagiotis & Zhang, Mingshen, 2015. "Academic collaborations and firm innovation performance in China: The role of region-specific institutions," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 44(3), pages 803-817.
- Zavale, Nelson Casimiro & Macamo, Elísio, 2016. "How and what knowledge do universities and academics transfer to industry in African low-income countries? Evidence from the stage of university-industry linkages in Mozambique," International Journal of Educational Development, Elsevier, vol. 49(C), pages 247-261.
- Weiping Wu & Yu Zhou, 2012. "The third mission stalled? Universities in China’s technological progress," The Journal of Technology Transfer, Springer, vol. 37(6), pages 812-827, December.
- repec:gam:jsusta:v:9:y:2017:i:9:p:1574-:d:110915 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:spr:scient:v:97:y:2013:i:2:d:10.1007_s11192-013-1055-z is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:bla:devpol:v:35:y:2017:i:2:p:197-228 is not listed on IDEAS
- Weiping Wu, 2010. "Managing and incentivizing research commercialization in Chinese Universities," The Journal of Technology Transfer, Springer, vol. 35(2), pages 203-224, April.
- Ryan, Michael P., 2010. "Patent Incentives, Technology Markets, and Public-Private Bio-Medical Innovation Networks in Brazil," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 38(8), pages 1082-1093, August.
- Xuefeng, Qian & Yaşar, Mahmut, 2016. "Export Market Diversification and Firm Productivity: Evidence from a Large Developing Country," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 82(C), pages 28-47.
- repec:eee:respol:v:46:y:2017:i:7:p:1299-1311 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:wdevel:v:35:y:2007:i:6:p:931-940. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/worlddev .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.