How Universities Promote Economic Growth
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Tkacz, Greg, 2004.
"Inflation changes, yield spreads, and threshold effects,"
International Review of Economics & Finance,
Elsevier, vol. 13(2), pages 187-199.
- Carol Ann Northcott, 2002. "Estimating Settlement Risk and the Potential for Contagion in Canada's Automated Clearing Settlement System," Staff Working Papers 02-41, Bank of Canada.
- Kemppainen, Kari, 2003. "Competition and regulation in European retail payment systems," Research Discussion Papers 16/2003, Bank of Finland.
- Bank for International Settlements, 1998. "Report on OTC Derivatives: Settlement procedures and counterparty risk management," CGFS Papers, Bank for International Settlements, number 08.
- Hancock, Diana & Wilcox, James A, 1996.
"Intraday Management of Bank Reserves: The Effects of Caps and Fees on Daylight Overdrafts,"
Journal of Money, Credit and Banking,
Blackwell Publishing, vol. 28(4), pages 870-908, November.
- David B. Humphrey & Lawrence B. Pulley & Jukka M. Vesala, 1996. "Cash, paper, and electronic payments: a cross-country analysis," Proceedings, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.), pages 914-941.
- Vesala, Jukka, 1998. "Delivery networks and pricing behaviour in banking : An empirical investigation using finnish data," Research Discussion Papers 18/1998, Bank of Finland.
- Snellman, Jussi & Vesala, Jukka & Humphrey, David, 2000. "Substitution on noncash payment instruments for cash in Europe," Research Discussion Papers 1/2000, Bank of Finland.
- Calomiris, Charles W & Kahn, Charles M, 1996.
"The Efficiency of Self-Regulated Payments Systems: Learning from the Suffolk System,"
Journal of Money, Credit and Banking,
Blackwell Publishing, vol. 28(4), pages 766-797, November.
- Charles W. Calomiris & Charles M. Kahn, 1996. "The efficiency of self-regulated payments systems: learning from the Suffolk System," Proceedings, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.), pages 766-803.
- Charles W. Calomiris & Charles M. Kahn, 1996. "The Efficiency of Self-Regulated Payments Systems: Learning From the Suffolk System," NBER Working Papers 5442, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Terri Bradford & Matt Davies & Stuart E. Weiner, 2002. "Nonbanks in the payments system," Payments System Research Working Paper PSR WP 02-02, Federal Reserve Bank of Kansas City.
- Leinonen, Harry, 2000. "Re-engineering payment systems for the E-world," Research Discussion Papers 17/2000, Bank of Finland.
- Alice M. Rivlin, 1998. "Risks and opportunities in payments systems," Proceedings 575, Federal Reserve Bank of Chicago.
- Levhari, David & Patinkin, Don, 1972. "The Role of Money in a Simple Growth Model: Reply," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, pages 185-185.
- Jeffrey M. Lacker & John A. Weinberg, 1998. "Can the Fed be a payment system innovator?," Economic Quarterly, Federal Reserve Bank of Richmond, issue Spr, pages 1-25.
- James J. McAndrews, 1997. "Banking and payment system stability in an electronic money world," Working Papers 97-9, Federal Reserve Bank of Philadelphia.
- John A. Weinberg, 1997. "The organization of private payment networks," Economic Quarterly, Federal Reserve Bank of Richmond, issue Spr, pages 25-44.
- Stephen P Millard & Matthew Willison, 2004.
"The welfare benefits of stable and efficient payment systems,"
Money Macro and Finance (MMF) Research Group Conference 2004
36, Money Macro and Finance Research Group.
- Stephen Millard & Matthew Willison, 2006. "The welfare benefits of stable and efficient payment systems," Bank of England working papers 301, Bank of England.
- Guadamillas, Mario & Keppler, Robert, 2001. "Securities clearance and settlement systems - a guide to best practices," Policy Research Working Paper Series 2581, The World Bank.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Aihua Chen & Donald Patton & Martin Kenney, 2016. "University technology transfer in China: a literature review and taxonomy," The Journal of Technology Transfer, Springer, vol. 41(5), pages 891-929, October.
- World Bank, 2009. "Chile : Fostering Technology Transfer and Commercialization," World Bank Other Operational Studies 12441, The World Bank.
- Fofack, Hippolyte, 2008. "Technology trap and poverty trap in Sub-Saharan Africa," Policy Research Working Paper Series 4582, The World Bank.
- Shahid Yusuf & Kaoru Nabeshima, 2009. "Growth through Innovation : An Industrial Strategy for Shanghai," World Bank Other Operational Studies 18613, The World Bank.
- repec:gam:jsusta:v:9:y:2017:i:4:p:594-:d:95573 is not listed on IDEAS
- Broström, Anders & McKelvey, Maureen, 2009. "How do Organisational and Cognitive Distances Shape Firms’ Interactions with Universities and Public Research Institutes?," Working Paper Series in Economics and Institutions of Innovation 188, Royal Institute of Technology, CESIS - Centre of Excellence for Science and Innovation Studies.
- Alan Hughes & Michael Kitson, 2012. "Pathways to Impact and the Strategic Role of Universities," Working Papers wp435, Centre for Business Research, University of Cambridge.
- Alan Hughes, 2011.
"Open innovation, the Haldane principle and the new production of knowledge: science policy and university--industry links in the UK after the financial crisis,"
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 29(4), pages 411-442, December.
- Hughes, A., 2011. "Open Innovation, the Haldane Principle and the new Production of Knowledge: Science Policy and University-Industry Links in the UK after the Financial Crisis," Working Papers wp425, Centre for Business Research, University of Cambridge.
- Harvey Goldstein & Karin Glaser, 2012. "Research universities as actors in the governance of local and regional development," The Journal of Technology Transfer, Springer, vol. 37(2), pages 158-174, April.
- repec:gam:jsusta:v:9:y:2017:i:11:p:1955-:d:116712 is not listed on IDEAS
- Schuelke-Leech, Beth-Anne, 2013. "Resources and research: An empirical study of the influence of departmental research resources on individual STEM researchers involvement with industry," Research Policy, Elsevier, pages 1667-1678.
- Basant, Rakesh & Partha Mukhopadhyay, 2009. "An Arrested Virtuous Circle? Higher Education And High-Tech Industries In India," IIMA Working Papers WP2009-05-01, Indian Institute of Management Ahmedabad, Research and Publication Department.
- repec:wsi:jecxxx:v:22:y:2014:i:01:n:s0218495814500034 is not listed on IDEAS
- Hawkins, Richard & Langford, Cooper H. & Saunders, Chad, 2015. "Assessing the practical application of social knowledge: A survey of six leading Canadian Universities," Research Policy, Elsevier, pages 83-95.
- Kenney, Martin, 2013. "Commercialization or Engagement: Which Is of More Significance to the U.S. Economy ?," ETLA Working Papers 13, The Research Institute of the Finnish Economy.
- Weiping Wu, 2010. "Managing and incentivizing research commercialization in Chinese Universities," The Journal of Technology Transfer, Springer, vol. 35(2), pages 203-224, April.
- Bryan K. Ritchie, 2010. "Systemic Vulnerability and Sustainable Economic Growth," Books, Edward Elgar Publishing, number 13731, September.
- Bengt-åke Lundvall, 2013. "The ‘new new deal’ as a response to the euro-crisis," Chapters,in: Before and Beyond the Global Economic Crisis, chapter 8, pages 151-172 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Yusuf , Shahid & Nabeshima, Kaoru, 2009. "Can Malaysia escape the middle-income Trap ? a strategy for Penang," Policy Research Working Paper Series 4971, The World Bank.
- Jamil Salmi & Andrée Sursock & Anna Olefir, 2017. "Improving the Performance of Ethiopian Universities in Science and Technology," World Bank Other Operational Studies 28489, The World Bank.
- Andy Cosh & Alan Hughes, 2010. "Never mind the quality feel the width: University–industry links and government financial support for innovation in small high-technology businesses in the UK and the USA," The Journal of Technology Transfer, Springer, vol. 35(1), pages 66-91, February.
- Wu, Ching-Yan & Mathews, John A., 2012. "Knowledge flows in the solar photovoltaic industry: Insights from patenting by Taiwan, Korea, and China," Research Policy, Elsevier, pages 524-540.
- Alan Hughes, 2007. "Innovation Policy as cargo cult: Myth and Reality in knowledge-led Productivity Growth," Working Papers wp348, Centre for Business Research, University of Cambridge.
- Fofack, Hippolyte, 2009. "Determinants of globalization and growth prospects for Sub-Saharan African countries," Policy Research Working Paper Series 5019, The World Bank.
More about this item
KeywordsInformation and Communication Technologies - ICT Policy and Strategies Agricultural Knowledge and Information Systems Technology Industry Rural Development Knowledge and Information Systems Tertiary Education Rural Development Education Industry Agriculture;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wbk:wbpubs:6631. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Thomas Breineder). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/dvewbus.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .