Creative Economy And Creative Cities
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Richard Florida & Charlotta Mellander & Kevin Stolarick, 2008.
"Inside the black box of regional development: human capital, the creative class and tolerance,"
Journal of Economic Geography,
Oxford University Press, vol. 8(5), pages 615-649, September.
- Florida, Richard & Mellander, Charlotta & Stolarick, Kevin, 2007. "Inside the Black Box of Regional Development - human capital, the creative class and tolerance," Working Paper Series in Economics and Institutions of Innovation 88, Royal Institute of Technology, CESIS - Centre of Excellence for Science and Innovation Studies.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Cristina Andreea FLOREA, 2015. "Creative And Innovative Cities – A New Perspective For Sustainable Development," Network Intelligence Studies, Fundația Română pentru Inteligența Afacerii, Editorial Department, issue 5, pages 49-54, June.
- Cristina Andreea Florea, 2015. "Clusters – A Strategy for Long Run Development," Eurasian Journal of Social Sciences, Eurasian Publications, vol. 3(1), pages 20-24.
- Baluta AURELIAN VIRGIL & Andronie MARIA & Raicu ILIOARA Sofia, 2014. "Improvement Practice of the Students in a EU Project. Economic and Social Importance and Lessons for the Future. Case study of Spiru Haret University," International Conference on Economic Sciences and Business Administration, Spiru Haret University, vol. 1(1), pages 46-52, December.
- Dobre, Ana Maria, 2012. "Intangible assets as a source of competitiveness in the post-crisis economy. The role of trademarks," MPRA Paper 48780, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
Keywordscreative economy; creative cities; urban economics; creative class; sustainable development.;
- R11 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - General Regional Economics - - - Regional Economic Activity: Growth, Development, Environmental Issues, and Changes
- R58 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - Regional Government Analysis - - - Regional Development Planning and Policy
- R59 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - Regional Government Analysis - - - Other
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:rrs:journl:v:3:y:2009:i:1:p:82-91. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Bogdan-Vasile Ileanu). General contact details of provider: http://www.rrsa.ro .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.