Flying around the globe and bringing business back home?
No abstract is available for this item.
|Date of creation:||02 Aug 2006|
|Date of revision:|
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: 01|
Phone: 00 353 1 896 3888
Fax: 00 353 1 896 3939
Web page: http://www.tcd.ie/iiis/
More information through EDIRC
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Willem van Winden & Paulus Woets, 2004. "Local strategic networks and policies in European ICT clusters - the cases of Amsterdam, Bari, Dublin and Oulu," Urban/Regional 0409004, EconWPA.
- Jean-Pierre Gilly, 2001. "Forms of Proximity, Local Governance and the Dynamics of Local Economic Spaces: The Case of Industrial Conversion Processes," International Journal of Urban and Regional Research, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 25(3), pages 553-570, 09.
- Tödtling, Franz & Kaufmann, Alexander & Lehner, Patrick, 2002.
"Effects of the internet on the spatial structure of innovation networks,"
ERSA conference papers
ersa02p198, European Regional Science Association.
- Kaufmann, A. & Lehner, P. & Todtling, F., 2003. "Effects of the Internet on the spatial structure of innovation networks," Information Economics and Policy, Elsevier, vol. 15(3), pages 402-424, September.
- Brigitte Preissl, 2003. "Innovation Clusters: Combining Physical and Virtual Links," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 359, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- McCloskey,Deirdre N., 1994. "Knowledge and Persuasion in Economics," Cambridge Books, Cambridge University Press, number 9780521434751, Junio.
- Harald Bathelt & Andersand Malmberg & Peter Maskell, 2002. "Clusters and Knowledge Local Buzz, Global Pipelines and the Process of Knowledge Creation," DRUID Working Papers 02-12, DRUID, Copenhagen Business School, Department of Industrial Economics and Strategy/Aalborg University, Department of Business Studies.
- Bender, Alan R. & Stephenson, Frederick J., 1998. "Contemporary issues affecting the demand for business air travel in the United States," Journal of Air Transport Management, Elsevier, vol. 4(2), pages 99-109.
- Allen J. Scott, 1997. "The Cultural Economy of Cities," International Journal of Urban and Regional Research, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 21(2), pages 323-339, 06.
- Anders Malmberg & Peter Maskell, 2002. "The elusive concept of localization economies: towards a knowledge-based theory of spatial clustering," Environment and Planning A, Pion Ltd, London, vol. 34(3), pages 429-449, March.
- Barrett, Alan, 1999. "Irish Migration: Characteristics, Causes and Consequences," IZA Discussion Papers 97, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Roy, Jacques & Filiatrault, Pierre, 1998. "The impact of new business practices and information technologies on business air travel demand," Journal of Air Transport Management, Elsevier, vol. 4(2), pages 77-86.
- Edward E. Leamer & Michael Storper, 2001.
"The Economic Geography of the Internet Age,"
NBER Working Papers
8450, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- McCloskey,Deirdre N., 1994. "Knowledge and Persuasion in Economics," Cambridge Books, Cambridge University Press, number 9780521436038, Junio.
- Scott, Allen J., 1999. "Regions and the World Economy: The Coming Shape of Global Production, Competition, and Political Order," OUP Catalogue, Oxford University Press, number 9780198296584, December.
- Kent Eliasson & Urban Lindgren & Olle Westerlund, 2003. "Geographical Labour Mobility: Migration or Commuting?," Regional Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 37(8), pages 827-837.
- Kayworth, Timothy & Leidner, Dorothy, 2000. "The global virtual manager: a prescription for success," European Management Journal, Elsevier, vol. 18(2), pages 183-194, April.
- Arne Isaksen & Bjørn T. Asheim, . "Location, agglomeration and innovation: Towards regional innovation systems in Norway?," STEP Report series 199613, The STEP Group, Studies in technology, innovation and economic policy.
- Denstadli, Jon Martin, 2004. "Impacts of videoconferencing on business travel: the Norwegian experience," Journal of Air Transport Management, Elsevier, vol. 10(6), pages 371-376.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:iis:dispap:iiisdp173. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Colette Keleher)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.