Flying around the globe and bringing business back home?
No abstract is available for this item.
|Date of creation:||02 Aug 2006|
|Date of revision:|
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: |
Phone: 00 353 1 896 3888
Fax: 00 353 1 896 3939
Web page: http://www.tcd.ie/iiis/
More information through EDIRC
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Allen J. Scott, 1997. "The Cultural Economy of Cities," International Journal of Urban and Regional Research, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 21(2), pages 323-339, 06.
- Willem van Winden & Paulus Woets, 2004. "Local strategic networks and policies in European ICT clusters - the cases of Amsterdam, Bari, Dublin and Oulu," Urban/Regional 0409004, EconWPA.
- Kaufmann, A. & Lehner, P. & Todtling, F., 2003.
"Effects of the Internet on the spatial structure of innovation networks,"
Information Economics and Policy,
Elsevier, vol. 15(3), pages 402-424, September.
- Tödtling, Franz & Kaufmann, Alexander & Lehner, Patrick, 2002. "Effects of the internet on the spatial structure of innovation networks," ERSA conference papers ersa02p198, European Regional Science Association.
- Bender, Alan R. & Stephenson, Frederick J., 1998. "Contemporary issues affecting the demand for business air travel in the United States," Journal of Air Transport Management, Elsevier, vol. 4(2), pages 99-109.
- Edward E Leamer & Michael Storper, 2001.
"The Economic Geography of the Internet Age,"
Journal of International Business Studies,
Palgrave Macmillan, vol. 32(4), pages 641-665, December.
- Scott, Allen J., 1999. "Regions and the World Economy: The Coming Shape of Global Production, Competition, and Political Order," OUP Catalogue, Oxford University Press, number 9780198296584, March.
- Anders Malmberg & Peter Maskell, 2002. "The elusive concept of localization economies: towards a knowledge-based theory of spatial clustering," Environment and Planning A, Pion Ltd, London, vol. 34(3), pages 429-449, March.
- repec:sae:niesru:v:149:y::i:1:p:30-52 is not listed on IDEAS
- Arne Isaksen & Bjørn T. Asheim, . "Location, agglomeration and innovation: Towards regional innovation systems in Norway?," STEP Report series 199613, The STEP Group, Studies in technology, innovation and economic policy.
- Brigitte Preissl, 2003. "Innovation Clusters: Combining Physical and Virtual Links," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 359, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Denstadli, Jon Martin, 2004. "Impacts of videoconferencing on business travel: the Norwegian experience," Journal of Air Transport Management, Elsevier, vol. 10(6), pages 371-376.
- Kayworth, Timothy & Leidner, Dorothy, 2000. "The global virtual manager: a prescription for success," European Management Journal, Elsevier, vol. 18(2), pages 183-194, April.
- Jean-Pierre Gilly, 2001. "Forms of Proximity, Local Governance and the Dynamics of Local Economic Spaces: The Case of Industrial Conversion Processes," International Journal of Urban and Regional Research, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 25(3), pages 553-570, 09.
- Kent Eliasson & Urban Lindgren & Olle Westerlund, 2003. "Geographical Labour Mobility: Migration or Commuting?," Regional Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 37(8), pages 827-837.
- Harald Bathelt & Andersand Malmberg & Peter Maskell, 2002. "Clusters and Knowledge Local Buzz, Global Pipelines and the Process of Knowledge Creation," DRUID Working Papers 02-12, DRUID, Copenhagen Business School, Department of Industrial Economics and Strategy/Aalborg University, Department of Business Studies.
- Roy, Jacques & Filiatrault, Pierre, 1998. "The impact of new business practices and information technologies on business air travel demand," Journal of Air Transport Management, Elsevier, vol. 4(2), pages 77-86.
- Barrett, Alan, 1999. "Irish Migration: Characteristics, Causes and Consequences," IZA Discussion Papers 97, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:iis:dispap:iiisdp173. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Colette Keleher)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.