Report NEP-BEC-2006-08-12This is the archive for NEP-BEC, a report on new working papers in the area of Business Economics. Christian Calmes issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Joseph E. Harrington, Jr, 2006. "How Do Cartels Operate?," Economics Working Paper Archive 531, The Johns Hopkins University,Department of Economics.
- Hellwig, Martin, 2006. "Market Discipline, Information Processing, and Corporate Governance," Discussion Paper Series of SFB/TR 15 Governance and the Efficiency of Economic Systems 155, Free University of Berlin, Humboldt University of Berlin, University of Bonn, University of Mannheim, University of Munich.
- Kevin Huang & Z. Liu, "undated". "Staggered contracts and business cycle persistence," Working Papers 2000-08, Utah State University, Department of Economics.
- L. Hunnicutt, "undated". "One boss or many? Decision making and coordination in the multi-plant firm," Working Papers 2000-32, Utah State University, Department of Economics.
- Christopher D. Carroll & Miles S. Kimball, 2006. "Precautionary Saving and Precautionary Wealth," Economics Working Paper Archive 530, The Johns Hopkins University,Department of Economics.
- Marco LiCalzi & Paolo Pellizzari, 2006. "Simple Market Protocols for Efficient Risk Sharing," Working Papers 136, Department of Applied Mathematics, Università Ca' Foscari Venezia.
- Felipe Meza & Erwan Quintin, 2005. "Financial crises and total factor productivity," Center for Latin America Working Papers 0105, Federal Reserve Bank of Dallas.
- David Dickinson, "undated". "The carrot vs. the stick in work team motivation," Working Papers 2000-06, Utah State University, Department of Economics.
- Nick Bloom & John Van Reenen & Stephen Bond, 2006. "Uncertainty and Investment Dynamics," NBER Working Papers 12383, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Kathy Fogel & Randall Morck & Bernard Yeung, 2006. "Big Business Stability and Economic Growth: Is What's Good for General Motors Good for America?," NBER Working Papers 12394, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Catherine Fuss & Philip Vermeulen, 2006. "The response of firms\u2019 investment and financing to adverse cash flow shocks : the role of bank relationships," Working Paper Research 87, National Bank of Belgium.
- Kerwin Kofi Charles & Melvin Stephens, Jr., 2006. "The Level and Composition of Consumption Over the Business Cycle: The Role of "Quasi-Fixed" Expenditures," NBER Working Papers 12388, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- L. Hunnicutt & D. Aadland, "undated". "Inventory dynamics: market power measures when inputs are capital goods," Working Papers 2000-34, Utah State University, Department of Economics.
- L. Hunnicutt, "undated". "Mixups in the warehouse centralization and decentralization in the multi-plant firm," Working Papers 2000-35, Utah State University, Department of Economics.
- Feng, Shuaizhang & Parsons, Donald O., 2006. "Insuring Displaced Workers: Human Capital Losses and Severance Pay Design," IZA Discussion Papers 2238, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Paul Haynes & Alessandra Vecchi & James Wickham, 2006. "Flying around the globe and bringing business back home?," The Institute for International Integration Studies Discussion Paper Series iiisdp173, IIIS.