Regions and the World Economy: The Coming Shape of Global Production, Competition, and Political Order
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
References listed on IDEAS
- Gordon,Robert J., 2004. "Productivity Growth, Inflation, and Unemployment," Cambridge Books, Cambridge University Press, number 9780521531429, March.
- Dale W. Jorgenson, 2001. "Information Technology and the U.S. Economy," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 91(1), pages 1-32, March.
- Gordon,Robert J., 2004. "Productivity Growth, Inflation, and Unemployment," Cambridge Books, Cambridge University Press, number 9780521800082, March.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Robin Leichenko & Julie Silva, 2004.
"International Trade, Employment and Earnings: Evidence from US Rural Counties,"
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 38(4), pages 355-374.
- Robin Leichenko & Julie Silva, 2003. "International Trade, Employment, and Earnings: Evidence from U.S. Rural Counties," Working Papers 03-12, Center for Economic Studies, U.S. Census Bureau.
- Vesa Harmaakorpi & Satu Pekkarinen, 2003. "The Concept of the Regional Development Platform and Regional Development Platform Method (RDPM) as a Tool for Regional Development," ERSA conference papers ersa03p392, European Regional Science Association.
- Thomas Straatemeier, 2005. "Potential accessibility - an interesting conceptual framework to address strategic planning issues in the Amsterdam region?," ERSA conference papers ersa05p453, European Regional Science Association.
- Forsman, Maria & Solitander, Nikodemus, 2003. "Network Knowledge versus Cluster Knowledge- The Gordian Knot of Knowledge Transfer Concepts," Working Papers 494, Hanken School of Economics.
- Tomi Tura & Vesa Harmaakorpi, 2005. "Measuring Regional Innovative Capability," ERSA conference papers ersa05p680, European Regional Science Association.
- Andres Rodriguez-Pose & Nicholas Gill, 2005. "On the 'economic dividend' of devolution," Regional Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 39(4), pages 405-420.
- Rodríguez-Pose, Andrés & Refolo, Cristina, 2000. "The Link Between Clusters Of Smes And Public And University Research In Italy," ERSA conference papers ersa00p326, European Regional Science Association.
- Henderson, Jeffrey, 2002. "Globalisation on the Ground: Global Production Networks, Competition, Regulation and Economic Development," Centre on Regulation and Competition (CRC) Working papers 30605, University of Manchester, Institute for Development Policy and Management (IDPM).
- Ram Upendra Das & Ramaa Sambamurty, 2006. "Addressing Global Growth Asymmetries through Regional Trade Integration : Some Explorations," Trade Working Papers 22095, East Asian Bureau of Economic Research.
- Jinn-Yuh Hsu & Lu-Lin Cheng, 2002. "Revisiting Economic Development in Post-war Taiwan: The Dynamic Process of Geographical Industrialization," Regional Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 36(8), pages 897-908.
- Feyza Eldeniz, 2011. "An Assessment Of Institutional Restructuring In Regional Policy," ERSA conference papers ersa11p70, European Regional Science Association.
- Paul Haynes & Alessandra Vecchi & James Wickham, 2006. "Flying around the globe and bringing business back home?," The Institute for International Integration Studies Discussion Paper Series iiisdp173, IIIS.
- Mariusz Sokołowicz, 2011. "Territorial context in the research on the EU cohesion. One-speed or multi-speed Europe?," ERSA conference papers ersa11p1432, European Regional Science Association.
- Schejtman, A. & Berdegué, J., 2008. "Rural Territorial Development," Working papers 004, Rimisp Latin American Center for Rural Development.
- Ron Boschma & Rikard Eriksson & Urban Lindgren, 2008. "Labour mobility, related variety and the performance of plants: A Swedish study," Papers in Evolutionary Economic Geography (PEEG) 0809, Utrecht University, Department of Human Geography and Spatial Planning, Group Economic Geography, revised May 2008.
- Barbara Despiney, 2006. "Les eurorégions en Pologne. Un essai d'analyse en termes de district industriel," Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) halshs-00374689, HAL.
- Bardhan, Ashok & Walker, Richard A., 2010. "California, Pivot of the Great Recession," Institute for Research on Labor and Employment, Working Paper Series qt0qn3z3td, Institute of Industrial Relations, UC Berkeley.
- Kroll, Henning, 2009. "Spillovers and proximity in perspective: a network approach to improving the operationalisation of proximity," Working Papers "Firms and Region" R2/2009, Fraunhofer Institute for Systems and Innovation Research (ISI).
- Peter Maskell & Harald Bathelt & Anders Malmberg, 2005. "Building Global Knowledge Pipelines The Role of Temporary Clusters," DRUID Working Papers 05-20, DRUID, Copenhagen Business School, Department of Industrial Economics and Strategy/Aalborg University, Department of Business Studies.
- Lambregts, Bart, 2002. "Global city-region ambition in the Netherlands: From Randstad to Deltametropolis," ERSA conference papers ersa02p313, European Regional Science Association.
- Ann Hodgkinson & Chris Nyland & Simon Pomfret, 2001. "The Determination of Location in New South Wales," Regional Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 35(1), pages 39-55.
- Harald Bathelt & Andrew Munro & Ben Spigel, 2011. "Challenges of Transformation: Innovation, Re-bundling and Traditional Manufacturing in Canada's Technology Triangle," Papers in Evolutionary Economic Geography (PEEG) 1111, Utrecht University, Department of Human Geography and Spatial Planning, Group Economic Geography, revised Jun 2011.
- Yoke-Tong Chew & Henry Wai-Chung Yeung, 2001. "The SME Advantage: Adding Local Touch to Foreign Transnational Corporations in Singapore," Regional Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 35(5), pages 431-448.
- Kebede, Ellene & Ngandu, Mudiayi Sylvain, 1999. "The Economic Impact Of The Mercedes Benz Investment On The State Of Alabama," Journal of Agricultural and Applied Economics, Southern Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 31(02), August.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oxp:obooks:9780198296584. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Economics Book Marketing). General contact details of provider: http://www.oup.com/ .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .