Urban fashion policies: lessons from the Barcelona catwalks
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Walter Santagata, 2002. "Cultural districts, property rights, and sustainable economic growth," Others 0210004, EconWPA.
- Luciano PILOTTI, 2004. "Culture & arts as knowledge resources towards sustainability for identity of nations and cognitive richness of human being," Departmental Working Papers 2004-11, Department of Economics, Management and Quantitative Methods at Università degli Studi di Milano.
- Kim B. Clark, 1989. "Project Scope and Project Performance: The Effect of Parts Strategy and Supplier Involvement on Product Development," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 35(10), pages 1247-1263, October.
- Dominic Power & Daniel Hallencreutz, 2002.
"Profiting from Creativity? The Music Industry in Stockholm, Sweden and Kingston, Jamaica,"
Environment and Planning A,
, vol. 34(10), pages 1833-1854, October.
- Dominic Power & Daniel Hallencreutz, 2002. "Profiting from creativity? The music industry in Stockholm, Sweden and Kingston, Jamaica," Environment and Planning A, Pion Ltd, London, vol. 34(10), pages 1833-1854, October.
- Allen J. Scott, 1997. "The Cultural Economy of Cities," International Journal of Urban and Regional Research, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 21(2), pages 323-339, June.
- Walter Santagata, 2002. "Cultural Districts, Property Rights and Sustainable Economic Growth," International Journal of Urban and Regional Research, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 26(1), pages 9-23, March.
- Santagata Walter, 2002. "Cultural districts, property rights and sustainable economic growth," EBLA Working Papers 200201, University of Turin.
- Louise Crewe, 1996. "Material Culture: Embedded Firms, Organizational Networks and the Local Economic Development of a Fashion Quarter," Regional Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 30(3), pages 257-272.
- Allen J. Scott, 2000. "The Cultural Economy of Paris," International Journal of Urban and Regional Research, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 24(3), pages 554-566, September.
- Monica Degen, 2003. "Fighting for the global catwalk: formalizing public life in Castlefield (Manchester) and diluting public life in el Raval (Barcelona)," International Journal of Urban and Regional Research, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 27(4), pages 867-880, December.
- Andrew Leyshon, 2001. "Time - space (and digital) compression: software formats, musical networks, and the reorganisation of the music industry," Environment and Planning A, Pion Ltd, London, vol. 33(1), pages 49-77, January.
- Céline Abdecassis-Moedas & Pierre-Jean Benghozi, 2005. "La struttura degli scambi nella moda: dal designer al distributore," Economia della Cultura, Società editrice il Mulino, issue 2, pages 209-220.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2009-01-24 (All new papers)
- NEP-CUL-2009-01-24 (Cultural Economics)
- NEP-MKT-2009-01-24 (Marketing)
- NEP-TUR-2009-01-24 (Tourism Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:uto:eblawp:200803. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Piero Cavaleri) or (Marina Grazioli). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ebtorit.html .