The Cultural Economy of Paris
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Allen J. Scott, 2000. "The Cultural Economy of Paris," International Journal of Urban and Regional Research, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 24(3), pages 554-566, September.
References listed on IDEAS
- Scott, Allen J., 1995. "The Geographic Foundations of Industrial Performance," Mathematical Social Sciences, Elsevier, vol. 30(3), pages 319-320, December.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Chilese Erica & Russo Antonio Paolo, 2009. "Urban fashion policies: lessons from the Barcelona catwalks," EBLA Working Papers 200803, University of Turin.
- Rosenfeld, Martin T. W. & Hornych, Christoph, 2008. "Is There a Way for Old Industrial Districts to Become Attractive for Cultural Industry? The Case of Media Businesses in Halle (Saale), Germany," IWH Discussion Papers 15/2008, Halle Institute for Economic Research (IWH).
- Karlsson, Charlie & Rouchy, Philippe, 2013. "Media clusters and metropolitan knowledge economy," Working Paper Series in Economics and Institutions of Innovation 328, Royal Institute of Technology, CESIS - Centre of Excellence for Science and Innovation Studies.
- Coll Martínez, Eva, 2017. "Creativity and the City: Testing the Attenuation of Agglomeration Economies fo r the Creative Industries in Barcelona," Working Papers 2072/292435, Universitat Rovira i Virgili, Department of Economics.
- Rafael Boix Domenech & Luciana Lazzeretti & Francesco Capone & Lisa De Propris & Daniel Sanchez, 2011. "The geography of creative industries in Europe: A comparison analysis in Italy, France, the United Kingdom, Spain and Portugal," ERSA conference papers ersa10p1501, European Regional Science Association.
- Monique Vervaeke & Benedicte Lefebvre, 2002. "Design Trades and Inter-firm Relationships in the Nord-Pas de Calais Textile Industry," Regional Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 36(6), pages 661-673.
- Deffner, Alex & Metaxas, Theodore, 2008. "The cultural and tourist policy dimension in city marketing: the case of the olympic municipality of Nea Ionia, Magnesia, Greece," MPRA Paper 41001, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised Jul 2008.
More about this item
KeywordsCultural products; agglomeration; industrial clusters; creative industries;
- R - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2005-12-09 (All new papers)
- NEP-CUL-2005-12-09 (Cultural Economics)
- NEP-GEO-2005-12-09 (Economic Geography)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wpa:wuwpur:0511014. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (EconWPA). General contact details of provider: http://econwpa.repec.org .