Report NEP-CUL-2005-12-09This is the archive for NEP-CUL, a report on new working papers in the area of Cultural Economics. Roberto Zanola issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Anna Alberini & Alberto Longo, 2005. "The Value of Cultural Heritage Sites in Armenia: Evidence from a Travel Cost Method Study," Working Papers 2005.112, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Allen J. Scott, 2005. "The Cultural Economy of Paris," Urban/Regional 0511014, EconWPA.
- Vitor Trindade & James E. Rauch, 2005. "Neckties in the Tropics: A Model of International Trade and Cultural Diversity," Working Papers 0517, Department of Economics, University of Missouri.
- Claude Crampes & Carole Haritchabalet & Bruno Jullien, 2005. "Advertising, Competition and Entry in Media Industries," CESifo Working Paper Series 1591, CESifo Group Munich.
- Allen J. Scott, 2005. "Competitive Dynamics of Southern California's Clothing Industry," Urban/Regional 0511015, EconWPA.
- Nakatani, Tomoaki & Sato, Kazuo, 2005. "Truncation and Endogenous Stratification in Various Count Data Models for Recreation Demand Analysis," SSE/EFI Working Paper Series in Economics and Finance 615, Stockholm School of Economics.