Collective Trademarks and Cultural Districts: the Case of San Gregorio Armeno - Naples
This book analyses the economic development of cities from the ‘cultural economy’ and ‘creative industry’ perspectives, examining and differentiating them as two related but distinct segments of contemporary city economies. The authors argue that although they are normally conflated, the first is largely subsidized while the second is highly entrepreneurial hence they actually make very different kinds of contribution to a city’s character, attractiveness and competitiveness.
(This abstract was borrowed from another version of this item.)
|Date of creation:||Mar 2007|
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: Via Po, 53. I-10124 Torino|
Phone: +39 011670 2704
Fax: +39 011670 2762
Web page: http://www.unito.it/
More information through EDIRC
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Roberto Cellini & Tiziana Cuccia & Walter Santagata, 2005. "Policy Decisions on Collective Property Rights in Cultural Districts: A Positive Model," Rivista di Politica Economica, SIPI Spa, vol. 95(5), pages 247-266, September.
- repec:ags:afjare:141665 is not listed on IDEAS
- Landes, William M & Posner, Richard A, 1987. "Trademark Law: An Economic Perspective," Journal of Law and Economics, University of Chicago Press, vol. 30(2), pages 265-309, October.
- Cuccia Tiziana & Santagata Walter, 2007. "Aspetti istituzionali ed economici della domanda: un'analisi di valutazione contingente sulla disponibilità a pagare per il marchio collettivo di San Gregorio Armeno," EBLA Working Papers 200705, University of Turin.
- Richard T. Carson, 2011.
Edward Elgar Publishing, number 2489.
- Carson, Richard T. & Hanemann, W. Michael, 2006. "Contingent Valuation," Handbook of Environmental Economics,in: K. G. Mäler & J. R. Vincent (ed.), Handbook of Environmental Economics, edition 1, volume 2, chapter 17, pages 821-936 Elsevier.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:uto:eblawp:200701. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Piero Cavaleri)or (Marina Grazioli)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.