Collective Trademarks and Cultural Districts: the Case of San Gregorio Armeno - Naples
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Tiziana Cuccia & Massimo Marrelli & Walter Santagata, 2007. "Collective Trademarks and Cultural Districts: The Case of San Gregorio Armeno, Naples," Chapters,in: Creative Cities, Cultural Clusters and Local Economic Development, chapter 5 Edward Elgar Publishing.
References listed on IDEAS
- Roberto Cellini & Tiziana Cuccia & Walter Santagata, 2005. "Policy Decisions on Collective Property Rights in Cultural Districts: A Positive Model," Rivista di Politica Economica, SIPI Spa, vol. 95(5), pages 247-266, September.
- repec:ags:afjare:141665 is not listed on IDEAS
- Landes, William M & Posner, Richard A, 1987. "Trademark Law: An Economic Perspective," Journal of Law and Economics, University of Chicago Press, vol. 30(2), pages 265-309, October.
- Cuccia Tiziana & Santagata Walter, 2007. "Aspetti istituzionali ed economici della domanda: un'analisi di valutazione contingente sulla disponibilità a pagare per il marchio collettivo di San Gregorio Armeno," EBLA Working Papers 200705, University of Turin.
- Richard T. Carson, 2011. "Contingent Valuation," Books, Edward Elgar Publishing, number 2489.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2007-06-30 (All new papers)
- NEP-CUL-2007-06-30 (Cultural Economics)
- NEP-TUR-2007-06-30 (Tourism Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:uto:eblawp:200701. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Piero Cavaleri) or (Marina Grazioli). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ebtorit.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.