Collective Trademarks and Cultural Districts: the Case of San Gregorio Armeno - Naples
No abstract is available for this item.
|Date of creation:||Mar 2007|
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: Via Po, 53. I-10124 Torino|
Phone: +39 011670 2704
Fax: +39 011670 2762
Web page: http://www.unito.it/
More information through EDIRC
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- repec:ags:afjare:141665 is not listed on IDEAS
- Landes, William M & Posner, Richard A, 1987. "Trademark Law: An Economic Perspective," Journal of Law and Economics, University of Chicago Press, vol. 30(2), pages 265-309, October.
- Carson, Richard T. & Hanemann, W. Michael, 2006.
Handbook of Environmental Economics,
in: K. G. Mäler & J. R. Vincent (ed.), Handbook of Environmental Economics, edition 1, volume 2, chapter 17, pages 821-936
- Roberto Cellini & Tiziana Cuccia & Walter Santagata, 2005. "Policy Decisions on Collective Property Rights in Cultural Districts: A Positive Model," Rivista di Politica Economica, SIPI Spa, vol. 95(5), pages 247-266, September.
- Cuccia Tiziana & Santagata Walter, 2007. "Aspetti istituzionali ed economici della domanda: un'analisi di valutazione contingente sulla disponibilità a pagare per il marchio collettivo di San Gregorio Armeno," EBLA Working Papers 200705, University of Turin.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:uto:eblawp:200701. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Piero Cavaleri)or (Marina Grazioli)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.