Policy Decisions on Collective Property Rights in Cultural Districts: A Positive Model
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Tiziana Cuccia & Massimo Marrelli & Walter Santagata, 2007.
"Collective Trademarks and Cultural Districts: The Case of San Gregorio Armeno, Naples,"
Chapters,in: Creative Cities, Cultural Clusters and Local Economic Development, chapter 5
Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Cuccia Tiziana & Marrelli Massimo & Santagata Walter, 2007. "Collective Trademarks and Cultural Districts: the Case of San Gregorio Armeno - Naples," EBLA Working Papers 200701, University of Turin.
More about this item
- Z10 - Other Special Topics - - Cultural Economics - - - General
- C72 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Game Theory and Bargaining Theory - - - Noncooperative Games
- R38 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - Real Estate Markets, Spatial Production Analysis, and Firm Location - - - Government Policy
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:rpo:ripoec:v:95:y:2005:i:5:p:247-266. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .