Report NEP-GEO-2016-05-28This is the archive for NEP-GEO, a report on new working papers in the area of Economic Geography. Andreas Koch issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Cletus C. Coughlin & Dennis Novy, 2016. "Estimating Border Effects: The Impact of Spatial Aggregation," CEP Discussion Papers dp1429, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- Carlos Carreira & Luís Lopes, 2016. "Collecting new pieces to the regional knowledge spillovers puzzle: high-tech versus low-tech industries," GEMF Working Papers 2016-06, GEMF, Faculty of Economics, University of Coimbra.
- Riccardo, Borgoni & Alessandra, Michelangeli & Nicola, Pontarollo, 2016. "How Does a City Benefit from Culture? Evidence from Milan," Working Papers 335, University of Milano-Bicocca, Department of Economics, revised 16 May 2016.
- Brülhart, Marius, 2014. "Agglomeration economies, taxable rents, and government capture: evidence from a place-based policy," Papers 835, World Trade Institute.
- Hamann, Silke & Niebuhr, Annekatrin & Peters, Cornelius, 2016. "Benefits of dense labour markets : evidence from transitions to employment in Germany," IAB Discussion Paper 201613, Institut für Arbeitsmarkt- und Berufsforschung (IAB), Nürnberg [Institute for Employment Research, Nuremberg, Germany].
- Nagayasu, Jun, 2016. "Inflation and Bubbles in the Japanese Condominium Market," MPRA Paper 71192, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- David Merriman, 2016. "What determines the level of local business property taxes?," Working Papers 16-2, Federal Reserve Bank of Boston, revised 01 Jan 2016.