Models for Spatially Dependent Missing Data
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Jorge Chica-Olmo, 2007. "Prediction of Housing Location Price by a Multivariate Spatial Method: Cokriging," Journal of Real Estate Research, American Real Estate Society, vol. 29(1), pages 95-114.
- Catherine Baumont, 2009.
"Spatial effects of urban public policies on housing values,"
Papers in Regional Science,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 88(2), pages 301-326, June.
- Catherine Baumont, 2009. "Spatial effects of urban public policies on housing values," Post-Print halshs-00579676, HAL.
- Wolfgang Polasek & Richard Sellner, 2008. "Spatial Chow-Lin Methods: Bayesian And Ml Forecast Comparisons," Working Paper series 38_08, Rimini Centre for Economic Analysis.
- repec:spr:anresc:v:60:y:2018:i:1:d:10.1007_s00168-015-0737-2 is not listed on IDEAS
- Seya, Hajime & Yamagata, Yoshiki & Tsutsumi, Morito, 2013. "Automatic selection of a spatial weight matrix in spatial econometrics: Application to a spatial hedonic approach," Regional Science and Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 43(3), pages 429-444.
- Lee, Lung-fei & Yu, Jihai, 2015. "Estimation of fixed effects panel regression models with separable and nonseparable space–time filters," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 184(1), pages 174-192.
- Xiaowen Dai & Libin Jin & Anqi Shi & Lei Shi, 2016. "Outlier detection and accommodation in general spatial models," Statistical Methods & Applications, Springer;Società Italiana di Statistica, vol. 25(3), pages 453-475, August.
- José-María Montero-Lorenzo & Beatriz Larraz-Iribas & Antonio Páez, 2009. "Estimating commercial property prices: an application of cokriging with housing prices as ancillary information," Journal of Geographical Systems, Springer, vol. 11(4), pages 407-425, December.
- Bin Zhou & Kara Kockelman, 2008. "Neighborhood impacts on land use change: a multinomial logit model of spatial relationships," The Annals of Regional Science, Springer;Western Regional Science Association, vol. 42(2), pages 321-340, June.
- Wang, Wei & Lee, Lung-fei, 2013. "Estimation of spatial panel data models with randomly missing data in the dependent variable," Regional Science and Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 43(3), pages 521-538.
- Antonio Páez, 2009. "Recent research in spatial real estate hedonic analysis," Journal of Geographical Systems, Springer, vol. 11(4), pages 311-316, December.
- Shuang Zhu & R. Pace, 2014. "Modeling Spatially Interdependent Mortgage Decisions," The Journal of Real Estate Finance and Economics, Springer, vol. 49(4), pages 598-620, November.
- Harry Kelejian & Ingmar Prucha, 2010. "Spatial models with spatially lagged dependent variables and incomplete data," Journal of Geographical Systems, Springer, vol. 12(3), pages 241-257, September.
- Bing Zhu & Roland Füss & Nico Rottke, 2011. "The Predictive Power of Anisotropic Spatial Correlation Modeling in Housing Prices," The Journal of Real Estate Finance and Economics, Springer, vol. 42(4), pages 542-565, May.
- Bernard Fingleton, 2009.
"Prediction Using Panel Data Regression with Spatial Random Effects,"
International Regional Science Review,
, vol. 32(2), pages 195-220, April.
- Fingleton, Bernard, 2008. "Prediction using panel data regression with spatial random effects," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 33150, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Bernard Fingleton, 2008. "Prediction Using Panel Data Regression with Spatial Random Effects," SERC Discussion Papers 0007, Spatial Economics Research Centre, LSE.
- Takafumi Kato, 2013. "Usefulness of the Information Contained in the Prediction Sample for the Spatial Error Model," The Journal of Real Estate Finance and Economics, Springer, vol. 47(1), pages 169-195, July.
- E.-H. Yoo & P. Kyriakidis, 2009. "Area-to-point Kriging in spatial hedonic pricing models," Journal of Geographical Systems, Springer, vol. 11(4), pages 381-406, December.
- Kato, Takafumi, 2012. "Prediction in the lognormal regression model with spatial error dependence," Journal of Housing Economics, Elsevier, vol. 21(1), pages 66-76.
- Richard Arnott & Huiling Zhang, 2015. "The Aggregate Value of Land in the Greater Los Angeles Region," Working Papers 201506, University of California at Riverside, Department of Economics.
- Takafumi Kato, 2008. "A Further Exploration Into The Robustness Of Spatial Autocorrelation Specifications," Journal of Regional Science, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 48(3), pages 615-639.
- Marc Baudry & Masha Maslianskaia-Pautrel, 2012.
"Revisiting the hedonic price method to assess the implicit price of environmental quality with market segmentation,"
EconomiX Working Papers
2012-45, University of Paris Nanterre, EconomiX.
- Masha Maslianskaia-Pautrel & Marc Baudry, 2012. "Revisiting the hedonic price method to assess the implicit price of environmental quality with market segmentation," Working Papers hal-00759247, HAL.
- Alicia N. Rambaldi & D.S. Prasada Rao & K. Renuka Ganegodage, 2009. "Spatial Autocorrelation and Extrapolation of Purchasing Power Parities. Modelling and Sensitivity Analysis," CEPA Working Papers Series WP012009, School of Economics, University of Queensland, Australia.
- Olivier Parent & Rainer Hofe, 2013. "Understanding the impact of trails on residential property values in the presence of spatial dependence," The Annals of Regional Science, Springer;Western Regional Science Association, vol. 51(2), pages 355-375, October.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:jrefec:v:29:y:2004:i:2:p:233-254. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.