The Use of Rank Transformation and Multiple Regression Analysis in Estimating Residential Property Values With A Small Sample
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Robert Carbone & Richard L. Longini, 1977. "A Feedback Model for Automated Real Estate Assessment," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 24(3), pages 241-248, November.
- Peter F. Colwell & Roger E. Cannaday & Chunchi Wu, 1983. "The Analytical Foundations of Adjustment Grid Methods," Real Estate Economics, American Real Estate and Urban Economics Association, vol. 11(1), pages 11-29.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Narula, Subhash C. & Wellington, John F. & Lewis, Stephen A., 2012. "Valuating residential real estate using parametric programming," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 217(1), pages 120-128.
- Han Bin Kang & Alan K. Reichert, 1987. "An Evaluation of Alternative Estimation Techniques and Functional Forms in Developing Statistical Appraisal Models," Journal of Real Estate Research, American Real Estate Society, vol. 2(1), pages 1-29.
- George H. Lentz & Ko Wang, 1998. "Residential Appraisal and the Lending Process: A Survey of Issues," Journal of Real Estate Research, American Real Estate Society, vol. 15(1), pages 11-40.
- Mark J. Kroll & Charles A. Smith, 1988. "The Buyer's Response Technique - A Framework for Improving Comparable Selection and Adjustment in Single-Family Appraising," Journal of Real Estate Research, American Real Estate Society, vol. 3(1), pages 27-35.
- Agusman, Agusman & Monroe, Gary S. & Gasbarro, Dominic & Zumwalt, J.K., 2008. "Accounting and capital market measures of risk: Evidence from Asian banks during 1998-2003," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 32(4), pages 480-488, April.
- Joseph B. Lipscomb & J. Brian Gray, 1990. "An Empirical Investigation of Four Market-Derived Adjustment Methods," Journal of Real Estate Research, American Real Estate Society, vol. 5(1), pages 53-66.
More about this item
- L85 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Services - - - Real Estate Services
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:jre:issued:v:1:n:1:1986:p:19-31. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (JRER Graduate Assistant/Webmaster). General contact details of provider: http://www.aresnet.org/ .