Comparing Rough Set Theory with Multiple Regression Analysis as Automated Valuation Methodologies
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- William S. Breffle & Edward R. Morey & Tymon S. Lodder, 1998. "Using Contingent Valuation to Estimate a Neighbourhood's Willingness to Pay to Preserve Undeveloped Urban Land," Urban Studies, Urban Studies Journal Limited, vol. 35(4), pages 715-727, April.
- Michael J. Ball, 1973. "Recent Empirical Work on the Determinants of Relative House Prices," Urban Studies, Urban Studies Journal Limited, vol. 10(2), pages 213-233, June.
- Clapp, John M & Rodriguez, Mauricio, 1999. "Erratum: Spatiotemporal Autoregressive Models of Neighborhood Effects," The Journal of Real Estate Finance and Economics, Springer, vol. 19(1), pages 1-85, July.
- Dominique Fischer, 2003. "Multi-criteria analysis of ranking preferences on residential traits," ERES eres2003_154, European Real Estate Society (ERES).
- Pawlak, Zdzislaw, 1997. "Rough set approach to knowledge-based decision support," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 99(1), pages 48-57, May.
- Hoesli, Martin & Giaccotto, Carmelo & Favarger, Philippe, 1997. "Three New Real Estate Price Indices for Geneva, Switzerland," The Journal of Real Estate Finance and Economics, Springer, vol. 15(1), pages 93-109, July.
- Rosen, Sherwin, 1974. "Hedonic Prices and Implicit Markets: Product Differentiation in Pure Competition," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 82(1), pages 34-55, Jan.-Feb..
- Pace, R Kelley & Barry, Ronald & Clapp, John M. & Rodriquez, Mauricio, 1998. "Spatiotemporal Autoregressive Models of Neighborhood Effects," The Journal of Real Estate Finance and Economics, Springer, vol. 17(1), pages 15-33, July.
- Elaine M. Worzala & Margarita Lenk & Ana Silva, 1995. "An Exploration of Neural Networks and Its Application to Real Estate Valuation," Journal of Real Estate Research, American Real Estate Society, vol. 10(2), pages 185-202.
- Peter F. Colwell & Roger E. Cannaday & Chunchi Wu, 1983. "The Analytical Foundations of Adjustment Grid Methods," Real Estate Economics, American Real Estate and Urban Economics Association, vol. 11(1), pages 11-29.
- George H. Lentz & Ko Wang, 1998. "Residential Appraisal and the Lending Process: A Survey of Issues," Journal of Real Estate Research, American Real Estate Society, vol. 15(1), pages 11-40.
- Han-Bin Kang & Alan K. Reichert, 1991. "An Empirical Analysis of Hedonic Regression and Grid-Adjustment Techniques in Real Estate Appraisal," Real Estate Economics, American Real Estate and Urban Economics Association, vol. 19(1), pages 70-91.
- Gerald R. Brown & George A. Matysiak & Mark Shepherd, 1998. "Valuation uncertainty and the Mallinson Report," Journal of Property Research, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 15(1), pages 1-13, January.
- Martin Hoesli & Bernard Thion & Craig Watkins, 1997. "A hedonic investigation of the rental value of apartments in central Bordeaux," Journal of Property Research, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 14(1), pages 15-26, January.
- Mok, Henry M K & Chan, Patrick P K & Cho, Yiu-sun, 1995. "A Hedonic Price Model for Private Properties in Hong Kong," The Journal of Real Estate Finance and Economics, Springer, vol. 10(1), pages 37-48, January.
More about this item
Keywordsmass appraisal; property valuation; rough set theory; valued tolerance relation;
- L85 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Services - - - Real Estate Services
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ire:issued:v:010:n:02:2007:p:42-65. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (IRER Secretary Office/Webmaster). General contact details of provider: http://www.asres.org/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.