A Hedonic Price Model for Private Properties in Hong Kong
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
References listed on IDEAS
- Richard A. Graff & Adrian Harrington & Michael S. Young, 1997. "The Shape of Australian Real Estate Return Distributions and Comparisons to the United States," Journal of Real Estate Research, American Real Estate Society, vol. 14(3), pages 291-308.
- Richard A. Graff & Michael S. Young, 1999. "The Magnitude of Random Appraisal Error in Commercial Real Estate Valuation," Journal of Real Estate Research, American Real Estate Society, vol. 17(1), pages 33-54.
- Michael S. Young & Stephen L. Lee & Steven P. Devaney, 2006. "Non‐Normal Real Estate Return Distributions by Property Type in the UK," Journal of Property Research, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 23(2), pages 109-133, March.
- Young, Michael S & Graff, Richard A, 1995. "Real Estate Is Not Normal: A Fresh Look at Real Estate Return Distributions," The Journal of Real Estate Finance and Economics, Springer, vol. 10(3), pages 225-259, May.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Alexandre Tangerini & Nils Soguel, 2005. "Evaluation monétaire de la qualité du paysage. Monetary valuation of the landscape quality," Urban/Regional 0507002, EconWPA.
- Mario Raúl de la Peña & Juan A. Núñez-Serrano & Jaime Turrión Sánchez & Francisco Javier Velázquez Angona, 2015.
"Are Innovations relevant for consumers in the hospitality industry? A hedonic approach for Cuban hotels
[¿Son relevantes las innovaciones para los consumidores en la industria hotelera? Una aproxim," Documentos de trabajo de la Facultad de Ciencias Económicas y Empresariales 15-05, Universidad Complutense de Madrid, Facultad de Ciencias Económicas y Empresariales.
- repec:ire:issued:v:20:n:02:2017:p:221-250 is not listed on IDEAS
- Maurizio d’Amato, 2007. "Comparing Rough Set Theory with Multiple Regression Analysis as Automated Valuation Methodologies," International Real Estate Review, Asian Real Estate Society, vol. 10(2), pages 42-65.
- Chan, Hing Lin & Lee, Shu Kam & Woo, Kai Yin, 2001. "Detecting rational bubbles in the residential housing markets of Hong Kong," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 18(1), pages 61-73, January.
- Tan, Teck Hong, 2011. "Measuring the willingness to pay for houses in a sustainable neighborhood," MPRA Paper 30446, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Alexandre Tangerini & Nils Soguel, 2005. "Evaluation monétaire de la qualité de paysage / Evaluation of the landscape quality," Urban/Regional 0507007, EconWPA.
- Carlos Pestana Barros & Zhongfei Chen & Luis A. Gil-Alana, 2012.
"Housing sales in urban Beijing,"
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 44(34), pages 4495-4504, December.
- Luis Alberiko Gil-Alana & Carlos Pestana Barros, 2011. "Housing Sales In Urban Beijing," Post-Print hal-00719480, HAL.
- Carlos Pestana Barros & Zhongfei Chen & Luis A. Gil-Alana, 2011. "Housing Sales in Urban Beijing," Faculty Working Papers 10/11, School of Economics and Business Administration, University of Navarra.
- Charles Ka Yui LEUNG & Wai Yip MA & Jun ZHANG, 2014.
"The Market Valuation of Interior Design and Developer Strategies: A Simple Theory and Some Evidence,"
International Real Estate Review,
Asian Real Estate Society, vol. 17(1), pages 63-107.
- Leung, Charles Ka Yui & Ma, Wai Yip & Zhang, Jun, 2013. "The Market Valuation of Interior Design and Developers strategies: a simple Theory and some Evidence," MPRA Paper 43896, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- repec:eee:touman:v:55:y:2016:i:c:p:184-196 is not listed on IDEAS
- Charles Ka Yui Leung & Kelvin Siu Kei Wong & Patrick Wai Yin Cheung, 2007. "On the Stability of the Implicit Prices of Housing Attributes: A Dynamic Theory and Some Evidence," International Real Estate Review, Asian Real Estate Society, vol. 10(2), pages 66-93.
- Tan, teck hong, 2011. "Neighborhood preferences of house buyers: the case of klang valley, malaysia," MPRA Paper 30420, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Hyung-Gun Kim & Kwong-Chin Hung & Sung Park, 2015. "Determinants of Housing Prices in Hong Kong: A Box-Cox Quantile Regression Approach," The Journal of Real Estate Finance and Economics, Springer, vol. 50(2), pages 270-287, February.
- Leung, Tin Cheuk & Tsang, Kwok Ping, 2013.
"Anchoring and loss aversion in the housing market: Implications on price dynamics,"
China Economic Review,
Elsevier, vol. 24(C), pages 42-54.
- Tin Cheuk Leung & Kwok Ping Tsang, 2010. "Anchoring and Loss Aversion in the Housing Market: Implications on Price Dynamics," Working Papers e07-20, Virginia Polytechnic Institute and State University, Department of Economics.
- Tin Cheuk Leung & Kwok Ping Tsang, 2011. "Anchoring and Loss Aversion in the Housing Market: Implications on Price Dynamics," Working Papers 282011, Hong Kong Institute for Monetary Research.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:jrefec:v:10:y:1995:i:1:p:37-48. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .