An Exploration of Neural Networks and Its Application to Real Estate Valuation
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Camilo Serrano & Martin Hoesli, 2010.
"Are Securitized Real Estate Returns more Predictable than Stock Returns?,"
The Journal of Real Estate Finance and Economics,
Springer, vol. 41(2), pages 170-192, August.
- Camilo Serrano & Martin Hoesli, "undated". "Are Securitized Real Estate Returns more Predictable than Stock Returns?," Swiss Finance Institute Research Paper Series 08-27, Swiss Finance Institute.
- Camilo Serrano & Martin Hoesli, 2008. "Are Securitized Real Estate Returns More Predictable Than Stock Returns?," ERES eres2008_252, European Real Estate Society (ERES).
- José-María Montero-Lorenzo & Beatriz Larraz-Iribas, 2012.
"Space-time approach to commercial property prices valuation,"
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 44(28), pages 3705-3715, October.
- Beatriz Larraz Iribas & Jose Maria Montero Lorenzo, 2011. "Space-time approach to commercial property prices valuation," Post-Print hal-00712371, HAL.
- Beatriz Larraz, 2011. "An Expert System for Online Residential Properties Valuation," Review of Economics & Finance, Better Advances Press, Canada, vol. 1, pages 69-82, April.
- Maurizio d’Amato, 2007. "Comparing Rough Set Theory with Multiple Regression Analysis as Automated Valuation Methodologies," International Real Estate Review, Asian Real Estate Society, vol. 10(2), pages 42-65.
- Renigier-Biłozor Małgorzata & Wiśniewski Radosław, 2012. "The Impact of Macroeconomic Factors on Residential Property Price Indices in Europe," Folia Oeconomica Stetinensia, De Gruyter Open, vol. 12(2), pages 103-125, December.
- Ali Azadeh & Mohammad Sheikhalishahi & Ali Boostani, 2014. "A Flexible Neuro-Fuzzy Approach for Improvement of Seasonal Housing Price Estimation in Uncertain and Non-Linear Environments," South African Journal of Economics, Economic Society of South Africa, vol. 82(4), pages 567-582, December.
- Steven Peterson & Albert B. Flanagan, 2009. "Neural Network Hedonic Pricing Models in Mass Real Estate Appraisal," Journal of Real Estate Research, American Real Estate Society, vol. 31(2), pages 147-164.
- Yang, Z. R. & Platt, Marjorie B. & Platt, Harlan D., 1999. "Probabilistic Neural Networks in Bankruptcy Prediction," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 44(2), pages 67-74, February.
- Antipov, Evgeny & Pokryshevskaya, Elena, 2010. "Mass appraisal of residential apartments: An application of Random forest for valuation and a CART-based approach for model diagnostics," MPRA Paper 27645, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Craig Ellis & Patrick J. Wilson & Ralf Zurbruegg, 2007. "Real Estate ‘Value’ Stocks and International Diversification," Journal of Property Research, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 24(3), pages 265-287, September.
- George H. Lentz & Ko Wang, 1998. "Residential Appraisal and the Lending Process: A Survey of Issues," Journal of Real Estate Research, American Real Estate Society, vol. 15(1), pages 11-40.
- Baker, Bruce D. & Richards, Craig E., 1999. "A comparison of conventional linear regression methods and neural networks for forecasting educational spending," Economics of Education Review, Elsevier, vol. 18(4), pages 405-415, October.
- Elena B. Pokryshevskaya & Evgeny A. Antipov, 2011.
"Applying a CART-based approach for the diagnostics of mass appraisal models,"
AccessEcon, vol. 31(3), pages 2521-2528.
- Antipov, Evgeny & Pokryshevskaya, Elena, 2010. "Applying a CART-based approach for the diagnostics of mass appraisal models," MPRA Paper 27646, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Manuel Landajo & Celia Bilbao & Amelia Bilbao, 2012. "Nonparametric neural network modeling of hedonic prices in the housing market," Empirical Economics, Springer, vol. 42(3), pages 987-1009, June.
- Baker, Bruce D., 2001. "Can flexible non-linear modeling tell us anything new about educational productivity?," Economics of Education Review, Elsevier, vol. 20(1), pages 81-92, February.
- Shuofen Hsu & Chaohsin Lin & Yaling Yang, 2008. "Integrating Neural Networks for Risk-Adjustment Models," Journal of Risk & Insurance, The American Risk and Insurance Association, vol. 75(3), pages 617-642.
- Vinci Chow, 2017. "Predicting Auction Price of Vehicle License Plate with Deep Recurrent Neural Network," Papers 1701.08711, arXiv.org, revised Feb 2017.
- Núñez Tabales, Julia M. & Caridad y Ocerin, José María & Rey Carmona, Francisco J., 2013. "Artificial Neural Networks for Predicting Real Estate Prices || Redes neuronales artificiales para la predicción de precios inmobiliarios," Revista de Métodos Cuantitativos para la Economía y la Empresa = Journal of Quantitative Methods for Economics and Business Administration, Universidad Pablo de Olavide, Department of Quantitative Methods for Economics and Business Administration, vol. 15(1), pages 29-44, June.
More about this item
- L85 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Services - - - Real Estate Services
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:jre:issued:v:10:n:2:1995:p:185-202. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (JRER Graduate Assistant/Webmaster). General contact details of provider: http://www.aresnet.org/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.